About this program
Master in Management
With the Master's programme in Management, students will graduate with an MSc degree in 21 months. You will experience a comprehensive and flexible curriculum giving you the breadth and depth of knowledge for a career in various types of organisations.
The programme starts in September each year. Two semesters are spent on the WHU campus in Vallendar. While the core electives provide the essential tools and knowledge across general management, you may choose from an exceptionally broad range of electives to tailor your studies to your interests and career goals.
You have the opportunity to specialise in one of the following eight concentrations: Business Analytics; Data Analytics; Economics; Financial Accounting; Innovation; Marketing & Sales; Leadership & Strategy; Supply Chain Management
Chat live with students from WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Do you want to know what it's like to study at WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Requirements for admission to the WHU Master in Management program:
- Bachelor´s degree or its equivalent from an accredited or equivalently approved college, university, or technical school in business administration, economics, or in a business-related field of study with at least 180 ECTS credits
- At least five months of practical experience
- Either TOEFL score of at least 100 internet based or IELTS of at least 7.0 or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- GMAT score of at least 600 (Code: FBR-FH-93);
- International experience
- Passing of WHU admission test
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Early Bird Offer!
- Apply by December 15: €1,200 off tuition fees
- Apply by February 15: €800 off tuition fees
Master of Science
Message the school
About this institute
Excellence in Management Education
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management offers top-notch business programs with an international reputation for excellence. Since its establishment, WHU has proven to be a pioneer of future-oriented research and in teaching business administration programs. Offering degree programs at a bachelor,...
Want to know more about Master in Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!