Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Business ManagementVilnius Gediminas Technical University
The master in business management program prepares students to apply their knowledge of economics and management in evaluating and making critical decisions.
Students will learn effective business management decisions, which are based on scientific argumentation under uncertain conditions.
What you'll learn:
- To know contemporary international business and international management theories, their implementation, also science and technology progress phenomena.
- Implement contemporary management means for different business internationalization and international business development and efficiency cases, evaluate international business efficiency and needs and opportunities for its management improvement.
- To evaluate not only business, but also public activity results applying scientific knowledge and methods, calculating value or utility indicators, and being able to measure the resources used in that activity.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent (official transcripts required) with grades in a relevant field.
- English language proficiency (B2 level).
Degree & diploma
Master of Business
Tuition & fees
- Non EU citizens 3900 EUR/year.
- EU citizens 2242 EUR/year.
Request information - obligation free
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) located in Lithuania provides an innovative and responsive learning environment for international students. Offering programs at a bachelor, master, and PhD level, VGTU's diverse range of programs cater to students from around the world. VGTU...