Post graduate Diploma in ManagementGlobal College Malta
About this program
Post graduate Diploma in Management
Global College Malta’s MQF Level 7 programs of study offer aspiring and developing managers the opportunity to gain higher level and discipline leading knowledge, practical skills and understanding of global Business and Management practices that will help them further develop their individual careers and make a positive difference for current and future employers.
Middle to Senior organisational managers in commercial for-profit organisations, the public sector and the voluntary sector.
Program Entry Requirements
Prior to entering the Level 7 program of study with the College, applicants should normally possess:
- A good degree from a recognised university institution or equivalent recognised higher education institution. Whilst a degree in a subject broadly related to Business and Management is advantageous, this is not essential. The application process will carefully consider the suitability of the student to successfully complete the program based on the information provided. Where appropriate, a discussion will be held with the applicant to determine their suitability, or
- A graduate level professional qualification from a recognised University institution or appropriate comparable recognised higher education institution. A graduate level professional qualification in a subject broadly related to Business and Management is advantageous. The application process will carefully consider the suitability of the student to successfully complete the program based on the information provided. Where appropriate, a discussion will be held with the applicant to determine their suitability, or
- Where appropriate, a pre-master’s orientation program approved by Global College Malta.
Students whose first Language is not English and who have not previously been exposed to spoken and written English at a reasonably advanced level will normally be required to demonstrate an English competence of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent. The College may undertake a video interview with the prospective student to better understand their English proficiency and, where appropriate, may also require a Medium of Instruction certificate from the student’s previous educational institution. The English language proficiency requirement may be waived if the student is a native speaker of English and they have completed their secondary education in a country where English is the official language or English was the language of instruction where they graduated.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to have two or more years’ relevant work experience, although this need not necessarily be continuous, and may have been undertaken on a voluntary or unpaid basis.
For more information about admission requirements, Please visit the college website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Marketing In Practice
- Accountancy And Finance
- Research Methods
- Strategic Management
- Organisational Behaviour/Hrm
- Global Purchasing And Supply
- Strategies For Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Change
- Business Models
- Enterprise For Managers
- International Management
- Human Resource Management In Practice
- Employee Developement
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, Please visit the college website for more information.
Tuition fee: EUR 5,500
Credits: 64 ECTS
Message the school
About this institute
Global College Malta
A warm welcome to the Global College Malta. Welcome! Global College Malta is one of the Mediterranean region’s most prestigious and forward-thinking private institutions, based in Malta. We are renowned for offering exceptional, high-quality undergraduate and post-graduate courses. Our holistic,...
Global College Malta
Want to know more about Post graduate Diploma in Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!