Industrial Engineering and Innovation Management
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
EUR 5,410 / per year *
15 Jun 2024
Earliest start date
01 Sep 2024
* For non-EU students
Scholarships and Funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the University website for more information:
Deadline: April 20th
- Supply Chain Management and International Manufacturing
- Improvement and Innovation of Manufacturing Process (with course work)
- Fundamentals of Research and Innovation
- Master Graduation Thesis 1
- Human Resource Management and Leadership
- Manufacturing Simulation and Industrial Production Systems
- Master Graduation Thesis 2
- Innovation Strategy and Tactics
- Marketing of Innovative Products and Investment Management (with course work)
- Industrial Organisation and Strategic Management
- Digital Manufacturing
- Master Graduation Thesis 3
- Innovative Product Design (with course project)
- Free choice obligatory course
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Products and Service Quality
- Tech Entrepreneurship
- Master Graduation Thesis 4
What Will Students Learn?
- Critical, constructive and creative thinking, to analyse and evaluate subjects on base of qualitative, quantitative indicators, to formulate conclusions and to solve engineering problems, argued, clear and right to convey scientific information.
- To apply theoretical knowledge and research results for product creation and innovations implementation into production process.
- Understanding how to identify and to analyse engineering and management problems, to propose innovative means for its solution.
- Understanding how to integrate engineering and management knowledge, to achieve expected objective.
Program Tuition Fee
Persons with the Master of Manufacturing Engineering and Management qualification degree are able to manage the production company, to create and to implement process or product innovations in the industrial enterprises, to develop and manage innovative business, to fulfil scientific research. After the graduation it is possible to further studies in doctoral programmes.
2 years (4 semesters) graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
Program Language Requirements
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!