Montpellier Business School
Montpellier Business School (MBS) was created in 1897 on two major foundations: academic excellence and an unwavering commitment to the core values of ethics, openness, diversity, responsibility and global performance.
MBS offers French and International talent training recognised and confers certified diploma. MBS is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE) and is a triple accredited business school (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA). MBS’ s Master in Management is ranked 56th best Master worldwide by the Financial Times.
The international dimension of MBS begins from bringing together students from all social classes from nearly 80 countries. The partnership with 180 universities worldwide and the teaching staff diversity (60% of international professors) strengthen the school’s international sphere.
When you choose Montpellier Business School, you decide to become a socially responsible manager in a fast-changing world, aware of the responsible economic transition necessity. Be prepared to change the future !
|International Business||Delivery method||Length||Location|
|Bachelor of International Business Administration (BIBA)||On campus||Montpellier|
|Msc Big Data & Artificial Intelligence for Business||On campus||Montpellier|
|Msc Digital Transformation & Business Consulting||On campus||Montpellier|
|Msc Fintech & Digital Finance||On campus||Montpellier|
|Msc Sustainable & Inclusive Finance||On campus||Montpellier|
|Msc Entrepreneurship & Innovative Business Models||On campus||Montpellier|
|Msc Global Finance||On campus||Montpellier|
|Msc International Business||On campus||Montpellier|
|Msc Digital Marketing & Omnichannel Strategy||On campus||Montpellier|
|Msc Luxury Marketing in a Sustainable World||On campus||Montpellier|
|Master in Management||On campus||Montpellier|
|Transportation & Logistics|
|Msc Supply Chain Management||On campus||Montpellier|
Scholarships & funding
- MBS’s scholarships: individual scholarships may apply (up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
- MBS Foundation's scholarships: merit-based scholarships, international scholarships…
- Eiffel scholarships for international students
- Scholarships from international organisations (UN, Unesco, the WHO…)
Specific Financial Solutions From Montpellier Business School
- Discount: You will get a 3% discount if you pay your tuition fees in full by bank transfer within 15 days of the invoice date.
- “Monitorat”: this allows students to work in one of the School’s departments, 10 hours a week for 6 or seven months.
- All foreign students have the right to work while studying in France, once they are enrolled at an institution that entitles them to student Social Security coverage (and they have a residence permit if they are not a citizen of the European Union)
- Foreign students also have the possibility of working within public higher education institutions. This involves contractual recruitment
Why study at Montpellier Business School
- A triple accredited business school (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
- 56th Best Master in Management worldwide (Financial Times 2021)
- Pioneer and leader in professionalisation with more than 1 500 students in apprenticeship
- + 180 international destinations
- A faculty of excellence: +100 teacher-researchers, 96% PhDs, 60% international professors
Montpellier Business School is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Awards & Accreditations
AASCB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
AMBA (Advanced Microcontroller Bus Architecture)
CGE (Central Government Employees)
Student services & facilities
- A housing platform
- A language center
- A cafeteria, a snack bar
- A learning center with a library
- A wooded park
- A ‘’Bloomberg’’ trading room
- A co-working area
- A start-up incubator
- A student area & students associations
- 3 computer rooms
- 3 amphitheatres
MBS helps companies recruit interns and work-study applicants.
- Thousands of offers (job, internships…) each year thanks to a network of local, national and international companies
- Over 5000 partner companies
- Dedicated events: Internship Dating, International Career Day.
- Specific workshops: how to write your cover letter and CV, Networking, and Branding.
The Learning Center:
- Includes 3 spaces: the Library, the Bloomberg trading room, and coworking areas
- Support and train in documentary research
- Make available physical and electronic resources (books, DVD, reviews, online databases)
- Support and training in the use of the pedagogical platform (Moodle)
The Entrepreneurship center
The MBS Entrepreneurship Center is an incubator offering students and Alumni an infrastructure and personalised support. The objective is to help each entrepreneur to move from idea to project, to find the necessary resources for the implementation of their project, and to develop their network. Over 100 start-ups are incubated within the MBS Entrepreneurship Center each year.
Located 15 minutes from the city center, MBS campus is spread over a 7-hectare wooded park. The restaurant area, its patio and the shady and friendly outdoors welcome students and faculty to relax or work in groups.
With more than 110,000 students, Montpellier’s cosmopolitan side makes the city appealing.
- Over 300 days of sunshine a year
- Elected 4th best city in France for «student life» & 1st for the living environment in 2021 (L’Etudiant)
- 43% of Montpellier’s population is under 30 years old
- Top level professional teams in the major sports: handball, rugby, soccer…
- Numerous cultural events and museums where students can discover artistic works from France and abroad
- Montpellier is ideally located: 10 km from the sea, a few hours from the first ski resorts, and 3 hours from Paris and Barcelona.
Located in Dakar (Senegal), a cosmopolitan administrative, political, economic, social and cultural metropolis of more than 4 million inhabitants, this MBS campus is a centre for the co-development of training in West Africa.
Our sport, cultural, solidarity or exchange associations are yearly involved in more than 60 projects and provide as many reasons for students to commit, feel fulfilled and surpass themselves. There are 19 associations.
Community work, projects and teamwork aim to train students in project and team management, and to make them aware of the values of openness and diversity, as well as global responsibility and performance.
Our housing partner in France - Studapart:
Montpellier Business School has its own housing platform. It is accessible through the Ecampus platform
Our shared housing partner in France - Koliving:
Montpellier Business School has set up a partnership with Koliving specialised in shared housing with simplified access for students and young active workers
The city support for student housing:
An information and meeting place, with all the information you need to get social assistance: the student area
For more information, please visit the university website.
Average rating 4.9Based on 7 reviews.
great program that offers informative courses with a lot of diversity
The program is very diverse and there is good balance between practical and theoretical aspects. The International exposure from the teachers as well as the students is a blessing for a career.
It us a really good program that intégrâtes all thé students and helps us to be better in life
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.