Sports, Culture & Event ManagementFH Kufstein Tirol University of Applied Sciences
About this program
Sports, Culture & Event Management
This master degree program has been developed as a management degree in the synergetic areas of sports, culture as well as event management with a strong international focus. The program is entirely taught in English by academic and field experts from around the world. The main emphasis lies on the development of strategic and leadership skills. Central to this program are analysis and conception as well as research and its application.
With the inclusion of current scientific discussions, the unity of research and subject matter is guaranteed. This leads to a unique interdisciplinary approach to mastering the elements and structural provisions involved in the management of sports, culture, and event businesses.
Entrance Requirements for the Master Program
- Completion of a Bachelor or Diploma program (at a university or a university of applied sciences) relevant to the degree program or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Practical work experience
- Good English skills
Requirements Language Level
Applicants, for whom English is not their first language, need to submit evidence that their English language proficiency meets the degree requirements (i.e. CEFR level B2) before the first day of the semester.
The University accepts the following internationally recognized English language certificates as evidence of applicants’ competence in the English language:
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
TOEFL Internet-based Test
Cambridge English exams
Pearson Test of English (PTE)
The scores achieved by applicants on any of the above-mentioned tests must demonstrate that they have reached the CEFR level B2.
If applicants don´t have one of the above mentioned language certificates, they can submit a letter from a University/a School confirming their language competence at level B2.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Basics Sports, Culture & Event Management
- International Cultural Management
- International Event Management
- International Financial Management
- International Sports Management
Specialization Sports, Culture & Event Management
- Risk Management
- SCEM in the Urban Context
- Event Design & Experience
- Public Relations in SCEM
- Critical Perspectives
- International Sports & Cultural Politics
Optional Modules Sports, Culture & Event Management
- Venue Management
- Project Management
- Contemporary Issues in Global Sports
- Festival Management
- Contemporary Issues in Sports Communication
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Technologies of Visitor Experience
- Managing the Event Workforce
Management & Social Skills Sports, Culture & Event Management
- Team Building
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic & Innovation Management
- Study Trip
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic Human Resource Management
Practical Transfer Sports, Culture & Event Management
- Research Methods & Evidence-based Management
- Business Project I
- Business Project II
- Thesis Preparation Seminar
- Master Thesis
- Colloquium on Master Thesis
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
€ 363.36 + € 20.70 student union fee per semester for EU, EEA & Swiss citizens
- € 4,900 +€ 20.70 student union fee per semester for citizens from third countries
Message the school
About this institute
FH Kufstein Tirol University of Applied Sciences
The FH Kufstein Tirol currently has 2200 students from more than 50 nations who create an international, multicultural atmosphere. The fact that we have more than 215 partner universities worldwide means that more than 200 international incoming students are hosted...
Want to know more about Sports, Culture & Event Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!