Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
EUR 4,050 / per year *
15 Jun 2024
Earliest start date
01 Sep 2024
* For non-EU students
Scholarships and Funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the University website for more information:
Deadline: April 20th
Engineering geodesy, Structural mechanics, Buildings architecture and structures, Building construction technology, Masonry structures, Reinforced concrete structures, Foundation engineering, Environmental geotechnics, Dynamics and stability of buildings.
What you'll learn:
Some key abilities and knowledge that Civil Engineering study programme helps students develop and acquire include:
- The ability to design buildings and structures, applying the newest calculation and construction principles, the newest construction technologies;
- The ability to carry out engineering research and evaluation;
- The ability to select reliable technical solutions and strategies;
- The ability to design, organize and manage construction works processes, to reasonably utilize construction materials and energy resources, minimize costs, to carry out construction qualitative assessment;
- The ability to evaluate materials, structures research data, to select the appropriate calculation methos, to prepare building structural part's project and supervise its implementation, to apply the newest computer building structures design software;
- The ability to manage building design processes, applying building information modelling (BIM) principles;
- The ability to investigate buildings and their structural condition, ensure fire protection, civil and labour safety, new construction materials and structure exploitation;
- The ability to analyze geotechnical research, geotechnical design and construction tasks, applying technical and technological solutions, to organize and manage project and construction management processes.
Program Tuition Fee
The bechelors of civil engineering are acquire all skills necessary for practical work and they are ready for independent professional activities. They can start practical activities in construction and design companies, expert bureaus, departments of ministries, town and regional municipalities or can continue their master studies.
4 years (8 semesters), internship included in the programme. Graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
Program Language Requirements
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!