Design & Arts: Fashion Performance and Image Design (Bachelor Degree)
This specialty aims to cultivate new and young talents, who can grasp the knowledge and skills of fashion performance and image design; who have abilities for fashion performance and image design; who should have a sense and awareness of the current fashion trends and market competition. They can use these professional theories to guide their practice and work in the fashion field.
- Language: General level of English, Chinese as Second language
- Age: 16-20 Years old
- Height: Female at least 172 cm, male at least 185 cm
- BWH: Female 88-60-88, male 98-70-100, up to 2 cm tolerance
- Skin: clean, no scar
- Peformance: improvisational and expressive
- Application for Admission to ZUST application from
- A copy of the student’s passport
- High school graduation certificate or a notarized copy (in Chinese or English) Current year high school graduates are expected to show anticipated proof of graduation, and show the high school certificate after admission
- High school transcripts of all courses or a notarized copy (in Chinese or English)
- Students whose native language is not English should provide proof of English proficiency (for English taught majors)
- Chinese language certifcate (HSK)
- Bank remittance receipt of application fee: RMB 400 or USD 80
- Study performance at original school (for students already studying in China)
- Photos of : Face without makeup(front, side), body with Bikini(front, side, back)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The major is focused on fashion industry trends and fashion information at home and abroad. At the same time, it also encourages and organizes students to participate in the national fashion week and international large-scale events. The students have been received awards at four national sports championships and have also won the fourth place in an international model contest. Hangzhou is a fashionable city, with many filming studios and fashion related activities. Through these social practice activities, students can enrich their performance experience and planning ability.Teaching facilities and conditions for this major are ahead of other similar Universities.
Photography and Post-production
Basic Fashion Design,
Stage Dress Design,
Costume Matching Design,
Chinese and Foreign Fashion History
Programming and Planning
Theme Design and Performance
Scholarships & funding
International students who apply to study or are studying in Zhejiang Province pursuing a bachelor degree, a master degree, a doctoral degree, or as a long-term general scholar are eligible for Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship.
For more information, please contact the institute.
The graduates of this major mainly work in the field of fashion, holding jobs such as professional models, plane models, performance choreographers, model agents, image designers, makeup designers.
About this institute
Zhejiang University of Science and Technology (ZUST) is a full-time, public university with a focus on engineering in addition to disciplines in science, arts, economics, management, and education. Through technical know-know and first-hand experience, ZUST produces international specialists with applied...
Zhejiang University of Science and Technology
Want to know more about Design & Arts: Fashion Performance and Image Design (Bachelor Degree)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.