The purpose of this major is to train high-level application-oriented senior engineering technicians, who can grasp the fundamental theories, knowledge and skills in relevant branches of civil engineering design, construction, research and management. During the 4-years’ study, the graduates of this major receive basic training for being registered engineers and reached the requirements to be a trainee civil engineer.
The requirements for admission are:
- 18 - 40 years old,
- A high school graduation certificate or above (need to submit high school certificate and transcripts),
- Good health.
- Please do the online Application,
- A copy of the student’s passport,
- High school graduation certificate or a notarized copy (in Chinese or English).
Current year high school graduates are expected to show anticipated proof of graduation, and show the high school certificate after admission,
- High school transcripts of all courses or a notarized copy (in Chinese or English),
- Students whose native language is not English should provide proof of English proficiency (for English taught majors),
- HSK level certificate and the transcript or a copy of both (for Chinese taught majors),
- Bank remittance receipt of application fee: RMB 400 or USD 80,
- Study performance at original school (for students already studying in China).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Civil Engineering discipline is the provincial key subject.
Civil Engineering has the authority to launch graduate program of first-level discipline.
Civil Engineering is the provincial key constructive specialty and the national extraordinary constructive specialty.
Introduction to Civil Engineering
Engineering Drawing ＆ Computer Aided Drawing
Civil Engineering Materials
Principal Theory of Steel Structure
Civil Engineering Construction
Design of Building Steel Structures
Civil Engineering Budget Estimate
High-building Structures and Earthquake Resistance
Appraisal and Reinforce of Engineering Structure
Development and Management of Real Estate, etc.
Scholarships & funding
International students who apply to study or are studying in Zhejiang Province pursuing a bachelor degree, a master degree, a doctoral degree, or as a long-term general scholar are eligible for Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship.
For more information, please contact the institute.
About this institute
Zhejiang University of Science and Technology (ZUST) is a full-time, public university with a focus on engineering in addition to disciplines in science, arts, economics, management, and education. Through technical know-know and first-hand experience, ZUST produces international specialists with applied...
Zhejiang University of Science and Technology
Want to know more about Civil Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.