Chemical Engineering and TechniqueZhejiang University of Science and Technology
Chemical Engineering and Technique
The major aims to cultivate cross-cultural application-oriented engineering technicians equipped with basic theoretical knowledge as well as practical skills in the field of chemical engineering and technology, techniques, design and discipline-crossing. These technicians are also equipped with entrepreneur spirit, marketing savvy, innovative capability and international outlook, who can well engage in production, technical design, new-product development and research, quality inspection, production techniques and operation management and so on.
Qualifications Needed for Admission
- 18 - 45 years old
- With Bachelor Degree certificate
- Good health
Autumn Semester: Please apply before August 30th (Autumn Semester normally begins at the beginning of September).
Spring Semester: Please apply before January 30th (Spring Semester normally starts at the beginning of March).
- Please do the online Application
- A copy of the student’s passport
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or notarized copy (in Chinese or English) University students shall provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date
- Academic transcripts during Bachelor’s degree study or notarized copy(in Chinese or English)
- English proficiency certificate for the applicants whose native language is not English (English-taught programs) HSK certificate and transcript or the photocopy (Chinese-taught Programs)
- Remittance receipt of the application fee: RMB 400 or USD 80 or EUR 50
- Study performance at original school (for students already studying in China).
Chemical Engineering and Technology is the provincial key subject.
Chemical Engineering and Technology has the authority to launch graduate program of first-level discipline.
Chemical Engineering and Technology is the provincial key constructive specialty and the national extraordinary constructive specialty.
Advanced Chemical Separation Technology
Advanced Organic Synthesis Chemistry
Advanced Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
Advanced Reaction Engineering
Advances in Chemical Science and Technology
Natural product chemistry
Biomass Resources Utilization
Process Design and Optimization
Green Chemistry and Chemical Technology
Catalysis and Catalyst
Enzyme Engineering, ect.
Biological Chemical Engineering
The master graduate of this major has independently creative scientific research ability in Chemical Engineering discipline or related field, mainly work on the field of Chemical Engineering and Technology design, research, education, management, investment and so on. The master graduates can engage in teaching, scientific research design and technology management work in the institutions of Colleges and universities, scientific research and design institutes, enterprises units.
Zhejiang University of Science and Technology (ZUST) is a full-time, public university with a focus on engineering in addition to disciplines in science, arts, economics, management, and education. Through technical know-know and first-hand experience, ZUST produces international specialists with applied...
Zhejiang University of Science and Technology
Want to know more about Chemical Engineering and Technique? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!