BEng Civil Engineering
Civil engineers contribute significantly to the development of society by planning, designing, constructing and managing infrastructure. The construction of buildings, bridges, roads, tunnels, ports, harbours, drainage systems, and water treatment plants are all carried out by civil engineers. The BEng Civil Engineering programme at XJTLU provides a theoretically comprehensive and industry-oriented learning experience.
Graduates of this programme, as with all XJTLU undergraduate programmes, will earn two degrees: an XJTLU degree from the Chinese Ministry of Education and a globally recognised degree from the University of Liverpool, a member of the Russell Group of leading UK universities.
Why should I study Civil Engineering at XJTLU?
- The programme is accredited by Joint Board of Moderators (JBM), UK which will enable you to become a chartered engineer recognised worldwide.
- The opportunity to enroll in the exchange programme at the University of Leeds, UK for Year Three of your studies.
- Most of our graduates go on to further studies at the world’s top universities in countries such as the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, and Netherlands.
- Highly dedicated international academic staff will provide you with a better learning experience and full support throughout your academic career at XJTLU.
- Modules incorporate active learning activities such as site visits, field work, lab experiments, computer analysis, and use of in-class technology enhanced learning methods.
- The opportunity to work with academic staff on current research projects as research support students and potentially contribute to research publications.
RMB 88,000 per academic year
About this institute
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU) is a truly unique institution, jointly founded by Xi'an Jiaotong University and the University of Liverpool. It is the largest international collaborative university in China and the only one where all undergraduate students receive a UK...
Want to know more about BEng Civil Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.