BBA in International BusinessWindesheim University of Applied Sciences
BBA in International Business
All available course dates
About this program
BBA in International Business
Are you looking for a university where your personal development is a primary focus? Do you want to study in an environment with state-of-the art teaching methods to gain 21st century skills? Do you pursue a career with internationally operating companies, small and medium sized enterprises and family businesses? Our English-taught International Business programme prepares you for a successful start of your international business career.
We will learn you how to organize international human resource management, how to manage international logistics processes, you will gain a good knowledge of international business finance and you’ll learn how to prepare an international marketing plan.
Personalized learning is a key principle of our education. It doesn’t mean, however, that you have to do it all by yourself: there are well-defined requirements and learning objectives to be achieved. Moreover, we provide clear instructions. But your study pace and your pathway towards reaching your goals are for you to decide. Every class has its own coach, who helps you accomplish your goals.
Personalized learning in our programme is structured in the following four learning activities:
1. Office: in a spacious, well-equipped room you work either individually or in groups on the learning objectives or assignments of your projects or subjects. During ‘office’ hours, you get to decide what you want to work on. There are lecturers available to ask for advice or an explanation.
2. Lectures: short instruction classes not longer than 30 minutes providing you with information on independent office work
3. Practice: a 30-minute mini-workshop to train practical skills, e.g. foreign-language or presentation skills
4. Workshops: duration 2 hours; focusing on personal and professional skills.
In our four-year English-taught Bachelor’s programme we prepare you for a future management position. We combine theory and practice, through projects and internships. Studying or an internship abroad during at least one semester is also part of the programme.
Our graduates have a solid base in 21st century skills , such as communication skills, collaboration, critical thinking, intercultural sensitivity, innovative thinking, management of information, flexibility and personal and professional development.
Unique about this programme at Windesheim:
- Intensive collaboration with the work field: as of day 1 you work in several projects with companies and organizations.
- Windesheim has strong expertise in internet marketing.
- Small classes: only 15 students per class
- Very personal approach of students; lecturers are coaches as well and really care about your success.
After graduating, you can start your career for example as an international project manager, international business developer, account manager or (online) marketing manager.
Diploma equivalent to the Dutch havo or vwo diploma, for example European or International Baccalaureate, Fachhochschulreife or Abitur. Most (but not all) high school diploma's are accepted.
A pass in English. Proficiency in English: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL internet 80, paper 550.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Windesheim doesn’t provide scholarships. However, there are other options for scholarships, depending on your country and study programme. Check the Study in Holland website on financing your studies
EU/EEA students: €2314 per year
Non-EU/EEA students: €6930 per year.
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
Message the school
About this institute
Windesheim University of Applied Sciences
Windesheim is in the top three of broad-based Universities of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands; we are highly ranked by both students and experts. Students appreciate our personal approach, allowing them to work in small groups (15-20 students) and making...
Why study at Windesheim University of Applied Sciences
- High qualitiy education for a reasonalbe tuition fee
- Very personal approach: Lecturers are there to get the best out of the students, small classes (15-20 students)
- Personalized programmes: many options to specialize in different directions
Average rating 5Based on 11 reviews.
I am a 4th year student at Windesheim and from the moment I set foot on campus I felt really at home. I chose to study International Business, because I was able to learn about cultures and languages and have a broad job prospective in business. What I really value of my university is its reputation as a good qualitative university amongst compa...
I would definitely go the same way again. I like the personalized way of learning, I like the lectures at Windesheim: there is a real conversation between the lecturers and the students because the classes are very small: only 15 students. The teachers know you by name, and they help you with your individual questions. I like the program includi...
I sell software for a big Dutch ICT company, and I’m proud to be the hottest up-and-coming talent of the Netherlands, according to ‘Women in Sales Awards’. Windesheim taught me a great deal that I’m now putting into practice. In particular about the way organizations operate, how people think, and I’m still using that every day. Without the know...
Want to know more about BBA in International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.