MBA Program (full time)
The WHU MBA program focuses on management concepts which foster strategic vision, entrepreneurial spirit, operational excellence, and awareness of cultural differences.
Students will learn to identify complex inter-dependencies, and to leverage the knowledge of functional specialist colleagues for the advantage of the entire company. Teamwork is an essential element of WHU's teaching approach. In study groups of five to six, students will discuss current course content and apply concepts and tools in practically oriented projects.
The program is taught by senior members of the WHU faculty. During the program's international module, students will be taught by the faculty of hosting partner universities. WHU currently partners with Kellogg - USA, CEIBS - China, and IIMB - India.
The MBA program will focus on:
- Marketing & sales
- Advanced finance & accounting
- Operations, innovation & entrepreneurship
- Strategy & organization
- Personal leadership (compulsory)
- A first degree (bachelor or equivalent)
- Two years postgraduate work experience
- Completed online application form and MBA Questionnaire
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts and degree certificates of all colleges, universities, and professional school attended
- One letter of recommendation from professors or supervisors. The letter of recommendation must be in a sealed envelope or ask the referee to e-mail it to WHU from their personal business e-mail account
- Either TOEFL score of at least 100 internet based or IELTS of at least 7.0 or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- GMAT score (A minimum score of 600 is recommended)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This course costs €39000 €.
Learn about WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, programs, people and the WHU spirit.
About this institute
Excellence in Management Education
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management offers top-notch business programs with an international reputation for excellence. Since its establishment, WHU has proven to be a pioneer of future-oriented research and in teaching business administration programs. Offering degree programs at a bachelor,...
Want to know more about MBA Program (full time)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.