About this program
Master in Finance
WHU’s Master in Finance Program is designed for graduates from around the world with an excellent first academic degree in a business-related field of study and good quantitative skills. This full-time English program lasts 17 - 21 months, and provides you with an in-depth understanding of financial markets by offering a wide range of electives in the field of finance. The program offers both practical and international experience and prepares you for a broad range of career opportunities in the global financial industry.
The program is offered in two different tracks: a 90 ECTS track for a period of 17 months and an 120 ECTS track for a period of 21 months.
The longer track includes a semester abroad whereas the 90 ECTS track offers a shorter capstone module at one of WHU’s partner universities. Additionally, the 120 ECTS track provides the opportunity of a double degree.
About the Program
- Comprehensive curriculum through core modules and a wide range of electives
- Broad range of finance-related modules, such as capital market theory, corporate finance, M&A, and leadership in investment banking
- International opportunities such as a semester abroad or a capstone module abroad
- Unique double degree options to earn a full second degree
Chat live with students from WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Do you want to know what it's like to study at WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Requirements for admission to the Master in Finance program:
- Bachelor´s degree or its equivalent from an accredited or equivalently approved college, university, or technical school in business administration, economics, or in a business-related field of study with at least 180 ECTS credits
- At least five months of practical experience
- Either TOEFL score of at least 100 internet based or IELTS of at least 7.0 or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- GMAT score of at least 600 or GRE of at least 155 Verbal and 155 Quantitative or TM-BASE of at least 102 (Code: FBR-FH-93)
- International experience of at least three months
- Passing of WHU admission test
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- 28,300€ (90 credits)
- 34,800€ (120 credits)
Master of Science
Message the school
About this institute
Excellence in Management Education
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management offers top-notch business programs with an international reputation for excellence. Since its establishment, WHU has proven to be a pioneer of future-oriented research and in teaching business administration programs. Offering degree programs at a bachelor,...
Want to know more about Master in Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Clayton , Australia