Bachelor in International Business Administration (BIBA)WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
About this program
Bachelor in International Business Administration (BIBA)
WHU’s Bachelor in International Business Administration Program (BSc) offers a unique blend of a broad-based curriculum, practical experience, and international exposure. The program equips students with the professional skills and comprehensive mindset needed to thrive in today’s rapidly changing global business environment.
The BS in International Business Administration uniquelyprepares thestudents for operating in international companies. The development of foreign language skills, asemester abroadand aninternship abroadare fundamentalprogramelements. Students gain international experiencethrough the daily interaction with exchange students from around the globe, as well as the opportunityto participate in a “Management Abroad Course.”
Great emphasis is placedon the academic and scientific foundation of the program. Students developthe necessary tools to competently tackle complex problems. At the same time, the program fosters practical experience through real working situations. Students will completetwo mandatoryinternships, during which theyapply their acquired knowledge in acompany setting.
- Broad-based curriculum in the areas of economics and business administration
- Balance of academic expertise and practical relevance
- Application of knowledge to real-world situations through internships in Germany and abroad
- Integrated study abroad program
- Holistic approach, building personal competencies and team spirit
Chat live with students from WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Do you want to know what it's like to study at WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Applicants wishing to enterthe Bachelor in InternationalBusiness Administration program should meet the following requirements:
- Secondaryschool diploma or equivalenthigher education entrance qualification
- Proof of very good English skills
- Aninternship of at least six weeks or equivalent practical experience
- Upon request only: two letters of recommendation
- Passing of WHU's selectionprocess
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Tuition Fees per Semester
- For citizens of EEA countries and Switzerland: 7,900 EUR
- For citizens of non-EEA countries: 12,950 EUR
Message the school
About this institute
Excellence in Management Education
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management offers top-notch business programs with an international reputation for excellence. Since its establishment, WHU has proven to be a pioneer of future-oriented research and in teaching business administration programs. Offering degree programs at a bachelor,...
WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Want to know more about Bachelor in International Business Administration (BIBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!