About this program
Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing (586P, 586)
The graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree is prepared to be a professional nurse who is a generalist and who has the knowledge base for graduate study in nursing. The baccalaureate degree nurse is prepared to practice nursing in a variety of healthcare settings with emphasis on comprehensive nursing care including prevention of illness, health promotion, restoration, and rehabilitation. The graduate is prepared to function in the leadership roles of the professional nurse.
International Admissions Requirements
- A completed application (open WKU application for admission)
- Minimum academic requirements: Freshmen: 2.5 GPA / Transfer:* 2.0 GPA
- *Students with 24 or more earned hours of college credit
- English proficiency requirements (one of the following):
- TOEFL, IBT – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- SAT Critical Reading – 450
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading & Writing – 460
- ELS – Level 109 PTE Academic – 52
- DuoLingo - 100 DET for one-semester Pathway program; 90 DET for two-semester Pathway program
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Official Academic Records from schools attended with grades and any degrees/diplomas/certificates received. Should also include a literal English translation.
- Financial Evidence of Support must be provided to obtain an I-20
- Students transferring from within the US will need to fill out the Transfer-In Form
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Fall 2021/Spring 2022 Semester
- Resident :$5,496
- Military Veteran/Dependent Resident :$5,496
- Non-Resident (Domestic) :$13,500
- International :$13,824
Message the school
About this institute
Western Kentucky University
Founded in 1906, WKU is home to many highly-ranked and nationally-recognized academic programs such as business/management, journalism/broadcasting, engineering, computer sciences, social sciences, and public health, but it holds over 200 course programs that span the academic spectrum. More than 17,000...
Want to know more about Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing (586P, 586)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
Cedar City, United States of America