About this program
Marketing, Bachelor of Science (720P, 720)
Marketing is a people-oriented, dynamic business function that leads to goal-oriented exchanges between individuals and organizations. Important marketing activities include developing an idea, good or service intended to satisfy consumer wants and needs, promoting / advertising it to likely customers, selling it at a mutually agreeable price, and distributing it in acceptable locations.
International Admissions Requirements
- A completed application (open WKU application for admission)
- Minimum academic requirements: Freshmen: 2.5 GPA / Transfer:* 2.0 GPA
- *Students with 24 or more earned hours of college credit
- English proficiency requirements (one of the following):
- TOEFL, IBT – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- SAT Critical Reading – 450
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading & Writing – 460
- ELS – Level 109 PTE Academic – 52
- DuoLingo - 100 DET for one-semester Pathway program; 90 DET for two-semester Pathway program
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Official Academic Records from schools attended with grades and any degrees/diplomas/certificates received. Should also include a literal English translation.
- Financial Evidence of Supportmust be provided to obtain an I-20
- Students transferring from within the US will need to fill out theTransfer-In Form
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Business Student Basics
- Analytics and Technology
- Principles of Economics (Micro)
- Introduction to College Writing
- Mathematical Applications for Business
- Introductory Accounting—Financial
- Principles of Economics (Macro)
- World History I
- World History II
- Fundamentals of Public Speaking and Communication
- Colonnade: Arts and Humanities
- Introductory Accounting-Managerial
- Principles of MIS
- Organization and Management
- Colonnade: Literary Studies
- Colonnade: Natural & Physical Sciences
- Legal Environment of Business
- Basic Marketing Concepts
- Colonnade: Natural & Physical Sciences with lab
- Colonnade: Connections1
- Principles of Finance
- Operations Management
- Business Communication Fundamentals
- Consumer Behavior
- Colonnade: Connections2
- Statistical Analysis
- Personal Selling
- Colonnade: Connections3
- Colonnade: Writing in the Disciplines
- Business-To-Business Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Sales Force Management
- Small Business Analysis and Strategy
- Marketing Management
- Advanced Personal Selling Strategies
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Fall 2021/Spring 2022 Semester
- Resident: $5,496
- Military Veteran/Dependent Resident: $5,496
- Non-Resident (Domestic): $13,500
- Non-Resident (International):$13,824
The objectives of the marketing program are to teach students
- The importance of marketing in an economy characterized by free consumer choice.
- The knowledge and skills required to perform marketing activities
- The interaction between marketing and diverse environmental forces which impact marketing decisions.
Careers in marketing often lead to high-level management positions. Non-business and not-for-profit organizations (hospitals, educational institutions and charitable groups) also seek well-trained marketing graduates.
Message the school
About this institute
Western Kentucky University
Founded in 1906, WKU is home to many highly-ranked and nationally-recognized academic programs such as business/management, journalism/broadcasting, engineering, computer sciences, social sciences, and public health, but it holds over 200 course programs that span the academic spectrum. More than 17,000...
Want to know more about Marketing, Bachelor of Science (720P, 720)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!