About this program
The Master of Health Administration (MHA) degree program prepares graduates for administrative and managerial positions in different types of health care facilities and agencies including: acute care, long-term care, group medical practices, managed care organizations, public health agencies, clinics, and health related organizations such as pharmaceutical firms, medical equipment firms, and consulting firms. There are two options MHA options for candidates who meet the admission requirements: the traditional or residential MHA program and the online Executive MHA program. Both programs consist of 42 semester hours but with different admission requirements as shown below.
International Admissions Requirements
- A completed application HERE
- Official transcripts demonstrating completion of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university & certified English translation
- Any additional program requirements (writing samples, resume/vita, etc.)
- GRE/GMAT scores, if required by program
- Adequate academic preparation in the field of specialization
- English proficiency requirements (one of the following):
- TOEFL, IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- ELS - Level 112
- $95 non-refundable application fee
- Financial Evidence of Support must be provided to obtain an I-20
- Students transferring from within the US will need to fill out the Transfer-In Form
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Biostatistics for Public Health
- Public Health Administration
- Health Behavior
- Health Care Organization and Management
- Strategic Management & Marketing of Health Services
- Health Care Human Resources Administration
- Health Care Quality and Accountability
- Managerial Finance for Health Services
- Health Care Jurisprudence
- Health Economics & Policy
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Fall 2021/Spring 2022 Semester
- Resident :$607
- Military Veteran/Dependent Resident :$607
- Kentucky / Multi-state P-12 Educator :$350
- Non-Resident (Domestic) :$917
- Non-Resident (International) :$953
Message the school
About this institute
Western Kentucky University
Founded in 1906, WKU is home to many highly-ranked and nationally-recognized academic programs such as business/management, journalism/broadcasting, engineering, computer sciences, social sciences, and public health, but it holds over 200 course programs that span the academic spectrum. More than 17,000...
Want to know more about Health Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Potsdam, United States of America
San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Spain