Master's in Business Management in the European Context - MACE (in French)West University of Timișoara
Master's in Business Management in the European Context - MACE (in French)
The Master of Business Management in the European Context (MACE) is a two-year program, carried out on the basis of a double degree with the Master of General Management of Business Units (MGBU) University of Lille 1, France. The goal is to train managers having a global approach towards the organization in order to implement practical, adapted and scalable acquired knowledge. The speciality MACE brings a strong skill in the field of international business management and intercultural management.
Students enrolled in the MACE Master can go, in the 2nd semester of their first year and study at IAE's Lille, as part of the Master MGBU. The students enrolled at IAE will get thus, at the end of the proposed course, two diplomas: one from the University Lille 1 and one from the University of West Timisoara.
- the possibility of studying, for one semester, in a large French university;
- great international openness;
- being part of international and multicultural study groups;
- internships in France or in Romania, in multinational companies;
- the development of practical skills, concerning the ability to analyze globalization in its various aspects, to understand its challenges;
- obtaining skills in terms of adaptability, versatility, intellectual and professional flexibility;
- the participation of French teachers in certain subjects;
- developing the ability to work in a team in an international environment; - strong contact with the business community;
- obtaining know-how regarding the implementation of internationalization and implantation strategies abroad; the opening of international markets; negotiation techniques in an international environment;
- the increase of employability in international firms and organizations.
The training allows students to integrate into companies and internationals to work on the market. Potential employers are local or multinational companies that develop international projects. These are the companies that need managers, project managers able to work in varied environments and multicultural complex business situations, to negotiate at a high level, to easily make relevant decisions and to animate an international team. Contacts with the business community are from strong cooperative relations with the French Institute of Timişoara and with the Franco - Romanian Business Center.
Please consult our website for more information
Details concerning the study programmes in foreign languages can be accessed here
Details concerning the admission process for third E.U. citizens can be accessed here
Details concerning the admission process for E.U. citizens can be accessed here
- Unique market
- International Business Management
- Environment and strategy of business
- Management of European projects
- Strategic and relationship marketing an SME Financial and industrial strategy
- International Communication and negotiation of business
- Management of innovation and risk management
- Entrepreneurship and ledearship
- Internship in a French company In Romania
West University of Timișoara
Universitatea de Vest din Timișoara (UVT) / West University of Timişoara (WUT) is the main higher education institution and research center in Western Romania. Its community comprises roughly 15000 students and over 700 academic staff. It is a comprehensive university...
Want to know more about Master's in Business Management in the European Context - MACE (in French)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!