MA in Management and LeadershipWebster Leiden Campus - Webster University USA
MA in Management and Leadership
All available course dates
MA in Management and Leadership
This curriculum is designed for individuals who are seeking a graduate degree with a broad general management and leadership perspective.
The MA in Management and Leadership curriculum exposes students to the tools of management and leadership and provides experience in decision-making situations. Students acquire familiarity with the analytical techniques of management and develop the ability to apply these techniques in actual problem solving in a corporate, government, or non-profit environment
- A completed and signed application form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Password English Test: 6.5
- Official certified copy of undergraduate transcripts
- A 400-500 word essay on the topic of your choice
- Copy of a recent curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- A letter of recommendation from a; school counselor, employer or former academic teacher
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Financial documents
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The 36 required credit hours of the MA in Management & Leadership include 8 core courses and 4 electives.
- Organizational Behavior
- Managing Human Resources
- Basic Finance for Managers
- Management and Strategy
- Managerial Leadership
- Organization Development and Change
- Integrated Studies in Management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the universitywebsite for more information.
- Total course fee: €28,800
- Online total course fee: €28,800
Graduates of management and leadership program will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency with group dynamics, collaboration, interpersonal relations and leading individuals, teams and organizations.
- Analyze and organize proficient solutions for complex business problems and demonstrate logical reasoning and idea generation for making effective business decisions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the functional areas of business, such as finance, accounting, marketing operations and human resources, as well as the capacity to synthesize and apply this functional knowledge.
- Construct solutions to management problems using facts, concepts, principles and analytical techniques, quantitative skills and theories used in the study of management.
Webster University Leiden is the only accredited American University in The Netherlands and produces top-notch graduates each year. Watch this video to learn more about what makes these graduates so unique!
About this institute
Webster Leiden Campus- Webster University USA
Webster Leiden Campus is the only institute of higher education in the Netherlands offering American accredited degrees (both a BA/BS and MA/MBA education). Webster's mission in the Netherlands is to enrich the lives of global citizens by offering a flexible,...
Want to know more about MA in Management and Leadership? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Potsdam, United States of America