BA management emphasis in International BusinessWebster Leiden Campus
BA management emphasis in International Business
All available course dates
About this program
The management program examines the relationship between an organization, its leaders and employees. This program is designed to help students develop the competencies as both a business professional and scholar practitioner with the capabilities to drive growth and innovation. In this program, students will acquire skills necessary to effectively manage people, analyze management problems, develop sound business practice and communicate effectively.
- Submit the online application form
- Attach required documents
- Receive your admissions decision by e-mail
- Confirm your enrollment with a deposit
- Immigration team begins collecting your paperwork and submitting your immigration application.
- Early Decision Applicants: Students joining in the Fall must apply by March 1st.
- Transfer Applicants: Students who have completed at least 30 credit hours at another higher education institution must provide documentation of their coursework.
- Visa Applicants: Apply 3 months before start of program.
- Deposit amounts vary depending on the applicants immigration category: EUR 250 (EU) | EUR 1000 (RP Required) | EUR 8000 (Visa Required)
- Advanced Credits: We accept IB, AP, GCE, VWO, and others for advanced credits. Contact your Admissions Officer if you would like to know your advanced credits evaluation.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
- Financial Accounting
- Survey of Economics
- Career Exploration
- Management Theory and Practices
- Business Ethics
- Introduction to Business Law
- Human Resource Management
- Principles of Organizational Behavior
- Personal Branding
- Entrepreneurial Financial Management
- Introduction to Business Technologies
- Descriptive Statistics or Introduction to Business Statistics
- Career Management Strategies
- Managerial Policies and Strategies
Scholarships & funding
Carefully tailored financing packages available with advising from your Admissions Officer:
- Generous scholarship packages are available for financial need and merit based applicants usually in the range of 20% to 30%.
- Discounts apply for Alumni and Student Referrals.
- US Applicants are eligible for FAFSA (Code: 002521)
- US Applicants are eligible for Military Benefits.
- Occasional on-campus positions open up for student employees.
- Full-time: €7,695 flat fee per semester (Fall / Spring)
This fee includes a minimum of 12 to a maximum of 18 credit hours (flat fee).
Textbooks/e-books are included.
- Part-time or Summer: €475 per credit hour/ €1,425 per 3-credit hour course.
A student who successfully completes the program requirements will be able to:
- Analyze, understand and evaluate how legal, social, economic and global issues affect business
- Integrate key theories to manage people, processes and resources in a diverse organization
- Use appropriate tools and technology to critically analyze and interpret key business information.
- Apply concepts regarding ethics and corporate responsibility and how they impact managerial decisions.
- Build upon ambiguous and incomplete information to draft, support and defend innovative solutions to complex managerial challenges.
Message the school
About this institute
Webster Leiden Campus
Webster Leiden Campus is the only institute of higher education in the Netherlands offering American accredited degrees (both a BA/BS and MA/MBA education). Bachelor Open Day - March 26 ------ Check the Events Link Down Below or Contact Us -------...
Want to know more about BA management emphasis in International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!