Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Marketing and International Commerce
Marketing and International Commerce program is meant for individuals holding a Bachelor‘s degree and pursuing a qualification of master of marketing. The present day organizations are experiencing a growing demand in modern, high qualification marketing specialists, able to think strategically and react to the changing domestic and international business environment. Therefore, the goal of the Marketing and International Commerce program is to prepare marketing and international commerce specialists of high qualification who, having mastered the most recent marketing theories and methods, are able to analyse tendencies and changes in the market independently, follow and evaluate scientific innovations, as well as apply the knowledge for the development of organization marketing management.
- Bachelor degree diploma or equivalent degree in the field of Social Sciences.
- Proof of English Language: applicant has to present document proving B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (TOEFL 87 iBT/534, IELTS 5.5 or any other document proving B2 level) if the applicant had not received education in English. After admission all students will be tested for English language level at the Institute of Foreign Languages at Vytautas Magnus University. If English level will be below B2 students have to study English to reach B2 level in first two semesters of Master studies. Students have to self-fund English studies.
- Admission score is counted based on: Arithmetic average of bachelor degree diploma supplement all subjects* 0,7 + Evaluation of bachelor thesis or final examination * 0,3.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Strategic Marketing
- Scientific Research Methodologies
- Entrepreneurial marketing
- Corporate Reputation Management
- Value Chain in International Business
- International Business
- Relationship Marketing
- Term Paper I
- International Marketing
- Term Paper II
- Final master thesis
- Subject from Personal Skills Group
- Subject from Management Skills Group
- Subject from Sustainable Development Group
The tuition price is €2,952 per year
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information
Master Degree (Master of Business Management)
Student having successfully accomplished the program would be able
- Apply the modern / current scientific theories of marketing and international commerce, methods and technologies.
- Evaluate and adapt the current knowledge of marketing and other areas close to it.
- Independently perform marketing research using modern analytical methods, evaluate the results of the impact of marketing and commercial decisions, and discover new facts.
- Solve the problems of marketing and commerce in new, constantly changing marketing environment and in the broader contexts.
- Create and realise marketing strategies and individual processes and to provide consultations on issues relating to those activities
About this institute
Vytautas Magnus University (VMU) is a public university that was established in 1922. Ranked in QS World University Rankings 2018 as a leader in the country by its internationality, VMU is the only public higher education institution in Lithuania and...
Want to know more about Marketing and International Commerce? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Gran Canaria, Spain