Agricultural Mechanical Engineering
Upon the completion of the study programme, graduates will be able to:
- analyse functioning principles of machines and mechanisms, the process quality parameters;
- select of production technology and its measures, its proper operation, optimization of expenditure, planning demand and exploitation of the machines;
- design elements of agricultural machinery and technologies using modern computer programs,
- control agricultural technologies, technical measures and to optimize their work by evaluation of economy, human safety and environmental impact;
- diagnose and eliminate of agricultural machines malfunction and it‘s service;
- foresee and implement effective engineering solutions.
High school diploma and its supplement (Transcript of Records or Mark Sheet)
- excellent academic achievements minimum average grade (CGPA > 50 %)
- compulsory entry subjects: Mathematics and English
- motivation letter (included in the Application Form)
- proof of English proficiency (CEFR - B2 or equivalent/TOEFL 87 iBT/534 PBR, IELTS 5.5)
- maximum 5 years gap after last graduation
Vytautas Magnus University (VMU) is a public university that was established in 1922. Ranked in QS World University Rankings 2018 as a leader in the country by its internationality, VMU is the only public higher education institution in Lithuania and...
Want to know more about Agricultural Mechanical Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!