About this program
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Mechanical engineering technology program graduates gain theoretical knowledge in the field of new manufacturing technology including comprehensive knowledge of experimental and numerical methods of scientific research in the field of manufacturing technologies and systems, manufacturing processes including auxiliary and service processes. Students prove gained level by making and defence of diploma thesis.
- Bachelor degree (at least)
- English-language ability – students, who are not native speakers may be asked to demonstrate their ability to study in English, e.g. by presenting the results of any language tests they have taken. English language ability document - minimum requirements: IELTS score 5,0; TOEFL internet-based score 62 (possibly other certificates at the same level).
- Entrance examination (according to the Faculty Admission Procedure Rules and Conditions for Admission)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Mathematics IV
- Technological Principles of Design
- Theory of Machining
- Theory of Technological Processes
- Tools Construction and Production
- Manufacturing Process Design
- Quality Management and Metrolgy
- Theory of Metal Forming
- Theory of Welding
- Additive Manufacturing
- Assembling Technology
- Construction and Production of Fixtures
- Design and Management of Production Systems
- Special Technology of Welding
- Technology of Surface Engineering
- Diploma Project I
- Diploma Project II
- Engineering Technology for Practice
- Ethical Questions of Modern Science
- Machine Tools
- Machining and Metrology in Practice
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the VSB-Technical University of Ostrava for more information.
Tuition fee: 50 000 CZK per semester, approx. 2000 EUR per academic year
Graduates- engineers- will be able to analyze technological processes from theoretical and practical view, design appropriate inpu proces parameters and with use of suitable software tools to solve processes and to interpret gained results for needs of industrial praxis.
Mechanical engineering technology study program make strudents ready for wide range of technical position in manufacturing enterprises. Study program educate technical experts and technologists which are able to design and innovate technological processes and products for specific applications, experts and managers for technical and human resources.
Message the school
About this institute
VSB - Technical University of Ostrava
VSB-TUO’s study programs are built on a 170-year tradition. Currently, there are almost eleven thousand undergraduates and graduates studying for degrees at Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD levels in engineering, IT, technology, economics and business administration. Courses are provided by seven...
Why study at VSB - Technical University of Ostrava
Study at VSB-TUO places an emphasis on practical training, whilst investigating real problems from today’s state-of-the-art industries, using the latest software and instruments. In many subjects 50% of the coursework is practically oriented, perfectly complimenting the advanced theoretical instruction, and ensuring that graduates have gained the education and experience sought by employers the world over. VSB-TUO has strong links to industry and thrives on applied research, in cooperation with companies and institutions worldwide, in finding innovative solutions to modern day issues.
Want to know more about Masters in Mechanical Engineering Technology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!