Master of Science in International Business
A Perfect Match
Do you already have a bachelor’s degree in Business Economics, Business Administration or Management and are you looking for a master’s program with a distinct international and multidisciplinary flavour? Are you interested in a hands-on approach and a program that can be adapted to your interests and preferences? Then our MSc in International Business is a perfect match for you!
This internationally oriented program offers students a wide variety of courses ranging from social sciences to finance, combining multiple disciplines relevant to the management of a company. At VUB, students are prepared to become international managers.
Candidates with a Flemish university degree of ‘Bachelor of Science in de Toegepaste Economische Wetenschappen’, ‘Bachelor of Science: Handelsingenieur’ and ‘Bachelor TEW: bedrijfskunde’ or with the VUB degree of ‘Bachelor of Business Economics’ are directly admitted to the Master of International Business. Deadline to enroll is 8 October.
Admission after screening procedure
We target students with already a profound study background in business/management/economics with above average study results. Entry is competitive. Candidates with a university bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a field related to business/management or economics who have obtained the minimum number of (European) credits in each of these subjects (a total of 96) may be admitted after a review of their application by the faculty admissions board:
- Law (6 ECTS)
- Business/Management (24 ECTS)
- Economics (15 ECTS)
- Quantitative methods (24 ECTS)
This list is not absolute; if you lack some credits you still could be found eligible to join this master. The only way to find out is to submit your application!
There are three ways to prove your proficiency:
- Option 1: send us one of the following language certificates proving your CEFR B2 level
- TOEFL (only the internet-based test is accepted): minimum level: 79
- IELTS: minimum level academic module 6.5
- Cambridge English: Minimum scale grade 170 (equivalent to the CEFR B2)
- ITACE: minimum grade B2
- Option 2: having successfully completed secondary or higher education with English as language of instruction: submit official proof of the language of instruction of your previous study;
- Option 3: having successfully completed Belgian secondary education, submit official proof that you completed a study in the Belgian educational system
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Financial Reporting and Auditing
- Strategic Management
- International Business Law
- Governance Law and Policy of the EU
- Advanced Marketing
- International Trade
- International Finance
- EU Competition Policy
- Information Systems Strategy and Management
- Research Paper
- Advanced International Economics
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Multinational Strategic Planning
- Master thesis
- International Corporate Finance
- Advanced Accounting and International Financial Statements
- IT Modeling and Economics
- Project Management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- EEA students: €961,90 per year
- Non-EEA students: €3.247,90 per year
Credits: 120 ECTS
About this institute
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
VUB is a public and modern university located in Brussels, the heart of Europe. Ranked as one of the world’s top universities, it offers a full range of bachelor’s and master’s programmes taught in English. The University counts over 19.500...
Want to know more about Master of Science in International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...