Masters in International Management & StrategyVlerick Business School
About this program
Masters in International Management & Strategy
Combining a rigorous analytical approach with a thorough knowledge of international business, this highly selective and demanding program is the perfect preparation for a career in strategic consulting or high-level management.
Want to compete on the international level? Our Masters in International Management & Strategy gives you the tools and skills to take the first steps towards an international career in business and management.
This program offers you the possibility to experience different business cultures. You'll spend up to 3 months abroad including an immersion in China, plus a global consultancy project abroad.
Our Masters programmes are designed for young graduates, with an average age of 23 and little to no professional experience. Please contact our admissions team with any questions about eligibility.
The first step would be to fill out your personal details and upload all necessary documents. Then choose your admissions test date via our application tool. We process applications on a rolling basis – and students who do not need a visa can apply until the end of June for the September intake. If you need a visa to study in Belgium, we recommend you apply by the end of April for the September intake.
There are two elements in your admissions test:
- Analytical test – we accept GMAT (minimum 600), GRE (157 verbal and 158 quantitative) or our own in-house test, the Vlerick Business Analytical Test (VBAT).
- Motivational interview– this takes place online and assesses the match between you, Vlerick and our programme. It lasts about 30 minutes. During the interview you will need to demonstrate an international mindset and interest in global business.
For more information please visit the business school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
- All management essentials
- Action-learning challenges
- Personal development exercises
- International Management & Strategy topics
- Industry-focused strategy boot camp
- Trip to China and Japan
- Global Consultancy Project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the business school website for more information.
Message the school
About this institute
Vlerick Business School
Vlerick Business School is a leading international school which is consistently ranked amongst the top business schools in Europe and the world. We are ranked top 15 in the FT ranking for European Business Schools. We practice what we teach,...
Why study at Vlerick Business School
- Broaden your knowledge of all core areas of management – and tailor your curriculum as you select focus areas
- Develop real, hands-on leadership skills through interactive classes, real-life business cases, business simulations and in-company projects
- Put your skills into action in a two-month consultancy project in an industry of your choice
- Give your career an extra boost by choosing to complete a Vlerick Certificate in Sales, Strategy Consulting or European HRM
Average rating 4Based on 1 reviews.
Vlerick Business School
Want to know more about Masters in International Management & Strategy? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
My dreams were to find an international job with impact. Therefore the choice for the Master International Management and Strategy was obvious. This master allowed me to learn the essentials of doing business, thinking strategically and thinking internationally.