Systems Biology (MA)
The Systems Biology Master’s program is developed in collaboration with the Faculty of Medicine, Life Sciences CenterandFaculty of Mathematics and Informatics. The interdisciplinary Master’s program prepares students to do real-world work in rapidly developing fields including, but not limited to, biological systems modelling, bioengineering, synthetic biology, bioinformatics, neurobiology, and data analysis. It is ideal for current and future biologists who wish to take advantage of the most powerful statistical models and programming tools to produce quantifiable results in their field of choice.
Chat live with students from Vilnius University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Vilnius University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in study areas such as Informatics, Physical, Life or Health sciences;
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), or TOEFL score 75/IELTS score 6.
- CV prepared according to Europass.
- Scientific essay or interview (skype call).
- The candidate should prepare a scientific essay in one of the announced topics.
For more information please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
For information regarding program content, please visit our website.
Scholarships & funding
For more information please send us an information request or visit our website.
The tuition fee is 4787 EUR/year
Systems Biology Program’s graduates can find a job position in both public (universities, health care institutions, research institutes) and private (biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies) sectors. The specialists can also be attractive in valleys where science, studies and business are integrated. Students may continue their career in PhD studies as well.
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 of universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2020). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Systems Biology (MA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...