Quality ManagementVilnius University
About this program
The program prepares highly qualified managers and leaders who have exhaustive knowledge and skills of quality management, would know and apply quality management principles and methods in various fields of activity, would be able to recognize and analyse quality-related problems, search for the ways to solve them and implement sound solutions of quality improvement in the dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent;
- No less than 20 ECTS credits in the fields of economics, management and business administration or other social sciences or the acquired analogous practical experience is substantiated in a motivation letter and during the interview;
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR));
- If your qualification and motivation match the program, you will receive an invitation for an interview with the Admissions Committee.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Research Methods
- Total Quality Management
- Research Project I
- Design of Quality Management Systems
- Business Process Management
- Quality Management Methods
- Research Project II
- Quality Management Seminar
- Statistical Data Analysis of Survey Using SPSS
- Quality Diagnostics and Audit
- Master’s Final Thesis
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition price for local/EU and International/non-EU students 4020 EUR per year.
Credit points: 90 ECTS
Qualification awarded: Master in Business Management
program is designed to give knowledge and practical experience preparing students for the future work in quality management. Learning outcomes of the program reflect EU Quality policy and are harmonized with EOQ (European Organization for Quality) competence requirements for quality management specialists.
Quality management program develops general competences:
- Analytical, systemic and critical thinking;
- Ability to perform scientific research;
- Leadership, teamwork, interpersonal and intercultural communication skills;
- Initiative, learning and personal development skills.
- Achieving program goal such specific (professional) competences are developed:
- Ability to demonstrate systematic knowledge and understanding of quality management and other fields;
- Ability to design, implement and integrate organizational management systems;
- Quality manager
- Quality auditor
- Process manager
- Lean expert and expert of ISO and other quality management standards and excellence models.
Message the school
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2021). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors and...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Quality Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!