Molecular Biology (MA)
This programme aims to educate specialists for independent work in research and education areas of modern life sciences and technologies. Having completed the Molecular Biology programme, a graduate has deep knowledge in Molecular Biology and can analyse and evaluate scientific and practical data, generate and implement scientific novelties in areas of modern life sciences and independently solve molecular biology problems biology, biotechnology and biomedicine.
Chat live with students from Vilnius University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Vilnius University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor or equivalent degree in one of these fields: Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, and Biotechnology.
- English Language requirements: the applicant has to present a document providing a level not lower than B2 (following the common European Framework of Reference Languages (CEFR), or TOEFL score 75/IELTS score 6.
- Must have carried-out an experimental research work for a Bachelor’s thesis in the field of Molecular Biology or related sciences.
- At least 30 ECTS credits (the equivalent of not less than 5-7 subjects) during Bachelor studies should be dedicated to the studies of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry and Genetics.
- Applicant should have studied each of the subjects (Molecular biology, Cell biology, Biochemistry and Genetics).
For more information please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
For information regarding program content, please visit our website.
Scholarships & funding
For more information please send us an information request or visit our website.
The tuition price for local/EU students is 4787 EUR/year
The tuition price for International/Non-EU students is 5000 EUR/year
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 of universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2020). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Molecular Biology (MA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...