Molecular Biology (MA)
The goal of this Program is to educate specialists for independent work in research and education areas of modern life sciences and technologies. Having completed Molecular Biology Program, a graduate has deep knowledge in Molecular Biology, and is able to analyzes and evaluate scientific and practical data, generate and implement scientific novelties in areas of modern life sciences, independently solve problems related to molecular biology, biotechnology and biomedicine.
- Applicants for Molecular Biology master Program should have a Bachelor or equivalent degree in one of these fields: Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biotechnology.
- English Language requirements: applicant has to present document providing the level not lower than B2 (following the common European Framework of Reference Languages (CEFR), or TOEFL score 75/IELTS score 6.
For more information please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
For more information about program content, please visit the institute's main website.
The tuition price for local/EU students is 4234 EUR/year
The tuition price for International/Non-EU students is 5000 EUR/year
Scholarships & funding
For more information please send us an information request or visit our website.
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 of universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2020). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Molecular Biology (MA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...