Modelling and Data Analysis (MA)
The aim of the Program is to educate internationally recognized professionals in Modelling and Data Science who expertly utilize the up-to-date knowledge of Statistics, Econometrics and Data Science in developing advanced mathematical (statistical) models for private and public institutions for planning, management, forecasting, and evaluation of their activities. The level of the Program enables to continue further studies at universities abroad.
The Program offers two study options: econometrics and data science.
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics (with solid knowledge of Mathematics), Informatics or Physical science;
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe).
For more information please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
For more information about program content, please visit the institute's main website.
Scholarships & funding
For more information please send us an information request or visit our website.
The tuition price for local/EU students is 4250 EUR/year (2833 EUR/year for part time)
The tuition price for International/Non-EU students is 4500 EUR/year (3000 EUR/year for part time)
The analytical modelling planning and forecasting work opportunities at various levels are open for Masters in Modelling and Data Analysis in:
- Research centers
- Financial institutions in private sector (e.g. pension funds, stock exchanges, insurance companies, commercial banks, Hi Tech start-ups)
- Consulting firms
- The analysis and planning units of business enterprises
- Central banks, ministries and other public sector institutions.
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 of universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2020). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Modelling and Data Analysis (MA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...