About this program
This study program develops business management professionals capable of creating and managing their own businesses, working in business enterprises and public sector organizations. Students learn how to develop and manage business and organizational strategies and learn business negotiation, HR management, marketing, market research, accounting and finance – these skills are the key to modern business success. The program provides fundamental theoretical and practical knowledge of business and management and economic knowledge of the execution of business functions and processes.
- Each applicant is required to have a secondary school diploma or its equivalent
- The selection criteria are based on the weighted average of relevant grades recorded in the student’s transcript of academic records
- All applicants have to prove their English proficiency (IELTS 5.5+, iBT TOEFL 65+)
- If your qualification and motivation match the program, you will receive an invitation for an interview with the Admissions Committee.
For more information please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Business Creation and Management
- Theory of Economics (Microeconomics I)
- Business Mathematics
- Foreign Language I
- Scientific Text Writing and Presentation
- Global Business
- Theory of Economics (Microeconomics II)
- Business Statistics
- Information Technologies
- Foreign Language II
- Theory of Economics (Macroeconomics)
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Business Law
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Personnel Management
- Business Processes
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The tuition price for local/EU and International/Non-EU students is 2640 EUR/year.
Credit points: 240 ECTS
Qualification awarded: Bachelor in Business Management
Having completed Management study program a graduate acquires professional competences crucial for carrying aout complex work that requires not only personal responsibility but also specific knowledge in the following fields of business enterprise establishment:
- Setting up an enterprise;
- Carrying out market research;
- Planning business enterprise (department) activities;
- Organizing enterprise (department) activities according to the character of its business;
- Managing the staff;
- Controlling the business status;
- Developing business.
A graduate is able to use modern information technologies, has a deep understanding of international business operations, is able to analyse and implement global and local marketing activities, to understand factors that influence consumer behaviour in various markets.
A graduate can be employed as:
- Business Development Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Distribution Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Supply Manager
Message the school
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2021). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors and...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Management (BA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America