International Project Management (MA)Vilnius University
About this program
International Project Management (MA)
It is a unique international modular program for working students. The aim is to prepare highly skilled Project Management professionals who will be able to create harmony in chaos and be TRUE leaders of teams in projects, programs, and portfolios in business and the private sector.
The program has been designed in close cooperation with the Lithuanian Project Management Association. Project managers from business companies are taking an active part in the program. Also, the logic of the program is based on the International Competence Baseline of IPMA (International Project management association). Graduates of International Project management could apply for International certification IPMA D Level. IPMA certificates are widely recognized in Project management global society.
Chat live with students from Vilnius University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Vilnius University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
- A bachelor`s degree (university diploma) or equivalent, and at least 20 credits in management and business administration and/or economics or relevant work experience in these fields.
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)*.
- If your qualifications and motivation match the program, you will receive an invitation for an interview with the Admission Committee at Vilnius University Business School.
For more information please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Project and Project Organization Operational Management
- Project Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Process & Quality Management
- Strategic Project Portfolio Management
- Agile Project Management
- Research Methods
- Master Thesis
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition fee per year: 3 989€ (for VU alumni who apply before 15 May 2022)
Tuition fee per year: 4 975€ (10% discount available for all applicants before 15 May 2022)
Credit points: 90 ECTS
Qualification awarded: Master in Business Management
- Project management from A to Z. You will manage to setup a project organisational structure, prepare a Business Case, work with Project Board/Steering Committee.
- Leading working teams. You will be able to form, manage and lead project teams, take responsibility for their work quality and that of their subordinates as well as its evaluation.
- Analytical skills. You will be able to analyse and critically evaluate a range of information related to your occupational field.
- Communication skills. You will manage to communicate efficiently in team, with colleagues of varying job position levels, business partners and customers.
- Decision-making. You will manage to efficiently analyse complex situations and make well-grounded decisions.
- Representation. You will be able to represent the team and the organisation.
- Ethics. You will be able to apply ethical principles of business ethics in your performance.
Message the school
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2021). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors and...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about International Project Management (MA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...