International Business (BA)
In this Program you will get a broad education and the perception of a real business world. You will acquire knowledge in such fields as Economic analysis, Marketing and Sales, Accounting and Finance, Customer relationship management, Negotiation, Communication, Project management, etc. Here you will learn how to create and run a successful business. This Program has a strong orientation towards reallife – real business stories and problems, real hunting for the best solutions.
- Matura (high school leaving) certificate;
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
For more information please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
For more information about program content, please visit the institute's main website.
The tuition price for local/EU and International/Non-EU students is 3620 EUR/year.
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 of universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2020). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about International Business (BA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia