Global Marketing (BA)
The objective of the study programme is to train highly qualified marketing specialists who can work in the marketing departments of Lithuanian and foreign companies as product, market or communication specialists, consultants or even managers, capable independently analyze markets, make product planning, pricing, logistics and communication decisions, initiating and executing various marketing activities, creatively apply interdisciplinary university education in an international business environment and be able to raise their qualifications independently.
Each applicant is required to have a secondary school diploma or its equivalent:
- The selection criteria are based on the weighted average of relevant grades recorded in the student’s transcript of academic records;
- All applicants have to prove their English proficiency (IELTS 5.5+, iBT TOEFL 65+);
- Application process is described on Website of Vilnius University. Follow the steps to apply for the programme.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Business Creation and Management
- Theory of Economics
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Business Law
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Global Business
- Consumer Behaviour
- Business Statistics
- Information Technologies
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- International Marketing
- Fundamentals of Intercultural Management
- Service Marketing
- Retail Management and Marketing
- Product and Brand Management
- Pricing and Sales Promotions
- Personnel Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing Research
- Marketing Communication
- Business-to-Business Marketing and Personal Sales
- Business Logistics
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Course Paper
- Professional Internship
- Bachelor's Thesis
The tuition fees for this programme are €2400 per year.
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships and funding, please send us an information request or visit our website.
Graduates of Global Marketing programme can continue their education in one of the numerous Master programmes in the fields of management, business, marketing, accounting, economics.
Graduates' knowledge and skills will enable them to work and take different levels in commercial companies:
- In small and medium-sized enterprises, they will be able to work in marketing departments, as manager
(product, market, export, sales or communications manager) and as senior professionals;
- Senior specialists and specialists in the field of marketing of multinational companies and large Lithuanian companies;
- Also work in a specific field in companies offering specific marketing services (research, advertising, public relations, sales promotion) and consultancy services.
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 of universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2018). More than 20,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Global Marketing (BA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
7,300 EUR-8,800 EUR
Alliance, United States of America
Melbourne (Australia), Australia
9,150 EUR-10,300 EUR