Global Marketing (BA)
The importance of marketing cannot be overestimated in current and future business, since it has a strategic role that drives business growth based on a deep knowledge of the customer. The global marketing programme is designed for students who want to learn essential and digital marketing elements, understand consumers’ behaviour and learn to analyse and manage marketing resources in a global business environment. Students will know how to use various contemporary marketing and communication tools and learn to assess consumers’ needs by analysing international businesses' examples.
Chat live with students from Vilnius University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Vilnius University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
- Each applicant is required to have a secondary school diploma or its equivalent
- The selection criteria are based on the weighted average of relevant grades recorded in the student’s transcript of academic records
- All applicants have to prove their English proficiency (IELTS 5.5+, iBT TOEFL 65+)
- If your qualification and motivation match the programme, you will receive an invitation for an interview with the Admissions Committee.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
For information regarding program content, please visit our website.
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships and funding, please send us an information request or visit our website.
The tuition fees for this programme are €2640 per year.
Graduates of Global Marketing programme can continue their education in one of the numerous Master programmes in the fields of management, business, marketing, accounting, economics.
Graduates' knowledge and skills will enable them to work and take different levels in commercial companies:
- In small and medium-sized enterprises, they will be able to work in marketing departments, as manager
(product, market, export, sales or communications manager) and as senior professionals;
- Senior specialists and specialists in the field of marketing of multinational companies and large Lithuanian companies;
- Also work in a specific field in companies offering specific marketing services (research, advertising, public relations, sales promotion) and consultancy services.
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 of universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2020). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Global Marketing (BA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
Melbourne (Australia), Australia