Global Marketing (BA)Vilnius University
About this program
Global Marketing (BA)
The importance of marketing cannot be overestimated in current and future business, since it has a strategic role that drives business growth based on a deep knowledge of the customer. The global marketing program is designed for students who want to learn essential and digital marketing elements, understand consumers’ behaviour and learn to analyse and manage marketing resources in a global business environment. Students will know how to use various contemporary marketing and communication tools and learn to assess consumers’ needs by analysing international businesses' examples.
Chat live with students from Vilnius University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Vilnius University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
- Each applicant is required to have a secondary school diploma or its equivalent
- The selection criteria are based on the weighted average of relevant grades recorded in the student’s transcript of academic records
- All applicants have to prove their English proficiency (IELTS 5.5+, iBT TOEFL 65+)
- If your qualification and motivation match the program, you will receive an invitation for an interview with the Admissions Committee.
For more information please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Business Development and Management
- Economic Theory
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Business Law
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Global Business
- Consumer Behaviour
- Business Statistics
- Information Technologiy
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- International Marketing
- Fundamentals of Intercultural Management
- Service Marketing
- Retail Management and Marketing
- Product and Brand Management
- Pricing and Sales Promotions
- Personnel Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing Research
- Marketing Communication
- Business-to-Business Marketing and Personal Sales
- Business Logistics
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Course Paper
- Professional Internship
- Bachelor's Thesis
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The tuition fees for this program are €2640 per year.
Credit points: 210 ECTS
Qualification awarded: Bachelor in Business Management
Having completed Global Marketing study program a graduate acquires professional competences crucial for carrying out complex work that requires not only personal responsibility but also specific knowledge and skills in various fields of marketing:
- Carrying out market research;
- Evaluating company's product assortment;
- Choosing pricing strategy;
- Segmenting market;
- Understanding the factors and processes that influence consumer behaviour;
- Knowing marketing communication tools and combining the tools according to the marketing objectives;
- Developing business, etc
Graduates of Global Marketing program can continue their education in one of the numerous Master programs in the fields of management, business, marketing, accounting, economics.
A graduate can be employed as:
- Sales Manager;
- Marketing Expert;
- Business Manager;
- Business Developer.
Message the school
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2021). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors and...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Global Marketing (BA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America