About this program
Global Business and Economics (MA)
The program prepares business leaders who can manage a global business in the age of digital transformation. Graduates of the program will be able to exercise the factors that drive global business performance, employ the features and traits of successful leadership and management, and manage the strategic business operations that maximize added value globally.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent;
- No less than 20 ECTS credits in the fields of economics, management, business administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or the acquired analogous practical experience which is substantiated in the motivation letter and during the interview and is proved with a certificate from the employer;
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- If your qualification and motivation match the program, you will receive an invitation for an interview with the Admissions Committee.
For more information please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Global Business Strategy
- Economic Globalization
- Total Quality Management
- Corporate Finance
- International Trade and Foreign Direct Investments
- Research Methods
- International Business Law
- Comparative Economics
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Research Project
- Statistical Data Analysis of Survey Using SPSS
- Theory and Practice of Economic Integration
- Research Project
- Cross-Cultural Marketing
- International Human Resource Management
- Master’s Final Thesis
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The tuition price for local/EU and International/Non-EU students is 4020 EUR/year.
Credit points: 120 ECTS
Qualification awarded: Master in Business Management
- have knowledge in global business management;
- better understand cultural, economic, political, legal, scientific and technological international business environments needed for business decision making;
- develop knowledge of business establishment, development and competition in global conditions;
- learn about cultures of particular states, nationalities and regions, as it is one of the preconditions in making, developing and maintaining successful business contacts;
- develop practical and theoretical skills for solving global business problems
A graduate can be employed as:
- Business Manager, Consultant, Advisor;
- Business Leader;
- International Project Leader.
Message the school
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 500 universities worldwide, according to the QS World University Rankings (2024). Currently, more than 22,000 students are enrolled in over 70 bachelor's and 100 master's degree...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Global Business and Economics (MA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!