About this program
This program develops specialists in economics capable of solving present-day economic problems. It provides knowledge in economics, mathematics, management, finance, law, marketing, accounting and other key subjects. You will be able to analyse economic situations at company, country and global level, to assess and manage the finances of businesses, banks or in the public sphere. While studying you will have the opportunity to specialise, and choose between accounting, finance and banking.
This program is taught at 84 Vytauto St., LT-76352 Šiauliai, Lithuania
- Secondary education
- Required subject – mathematics
- English language proficiency — the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Applied Mathematics
- Microeconomics I
- Introduction of Economic Studies (includes information management)
- Basics of Finances
- Speciality Foreign Language
- Mathematical Logic
- Information Technologies in Economics and Management
- Microeconomics II
- General Education Electives I
- Macroeconomics I
- Financial Analysis
- Basics of Economic Research Methodology
- Basics of Accounting
- General Education Electives II
- Macroeconomics II
- State Finances
- Modelling of Microeconomic Decisions
- Computerized Accounting
- General Education Electives III
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- History of Economics Thought
- Economic Analysis
- Investment Economics
- International Economics
- Modelling of Macroeconomic Decisions
- Enterprise Finance Management
- State Taxes and Taxation
- Analysis of Banks' Activity
- Financial Risk Management
- The Project of Bachelor's Thesis
- Preparation of Projects
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The tuition fee for this program is €2704 per year.
Credit points: 210 ECTS
Qualification awarded: Bachelor in Economics
Message the school
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2021). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors and...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Economics? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!