Economic AnalyticsVilnius University
About this program
The aim of this master study program is to train and to educate qualified and wide-ranging economists who can:
- Forecast, plan and manage economic processes
- Propose different measures of economic policy and to evaluate its alternatives,
- Objectively identify the causes of various economic processes and their possible consequences.
We seek to educate and to raise future leaders – creative and independent personalities who are able to come up with new ideas and implement them.
English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Because of the differences in study programs and their admission requirements, each case regarding the English language proficiency test is considered individually.
If language certificate is required, for study programs taught in English: Cambridge English B2 First (First Certificate of English) 160+, IELTS 5.5+, iBT TOEFL 55+.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Master Thesis Project I/II
- Time Series Econometrics I/II
- Microeconomic Analysis
- Master Thesis Project II/II
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Macroeconomic Analysis I/II
- Mathematical Methods of Economic Analysis
- Master Final Thesis
- Time Series Econometrics
- Economic Analysis Seminar
- Macroeconomic Analysis II/II
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition fee per year: 4140 €
Credits - 90 ECTS
Qualification awarded: Master in Social Sciences
Here you will acquire the skills, that are necessary for the:
- modelling of consumer and producer behaviour;
- evaluation of economic policy alternatives;
- implementation of new taxing schemes;
- assessment of the consequences of various economic policy decisions;
- objective identification of the causes of economic growth, inflation, unemployment rate, etc.;
- building up of prognostic models;
- understanding of how modern economies work.
- Economic Analyst. Studies that provide broad economic erudition will allow the analysis of economic processes from different perspectives using a variety of methodologies.
- Financial and Banking Analyst. The in-depth knowledge of financial analysis acquired during the studies will form a solid foundation for an analyst's career in a bank or other financial institution.
- Project Analyst. The analytical skills acquired through the studies of various data analysis methods will allow the development of a successful career as a project analyst.
Message the school
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2021). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors and...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Economic Analytics? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!