Digital Marketing (MA)
In the age of technology when the world is overfulfilled with information, marketing is no longer just a struggle of goods, but also a struggle of stories and images. The aim of this study program is to educate marketing and communication professionals who are capable to create user-friendly business stories, and to be able to manage the image of companies and products, as well as quickly and effectively solve communication crises, and developed marketing and communication strategies.
Chat live with students from Vilnius University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Vilnius University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
- Bachelor`s degree or its equivalent in Business and Administration of Economics or not less than 1-year working experience in a field related to the program.
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- If your qualifications and motivation match the programme, you will receive an invitation for an interview with the Admission Committee at Vilnius University Business School.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
For information regarding program content, please visit our website.
Scholarships & funding
For more information please send us an information request or visit our website.
The tuition fee is 4850 EUR/year.
Master`s Degree in Business Management.
Program's aim is to prepare Digital Marketing professionals who can efficiently lead marketing projects in fast changing environment both in private and in public sectors.After graduation you will be able to manage campaigns and communication in social networks, as well as to work on digital advertising, media and traditional marketing projects.
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 of universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2020). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Digital Marketing (MA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...