Digital Marketing (MA)
In the age of technology when the world is overfulfilled with information, marketing is no longer just a struggle of goods, but also a struggle of stories and images. The aim of this study program is to educate marketing and communication professionals who are capable to create user-friendly business stories, and to be able to manage the image of companies and products, as well as quickly and effectively solve communication crises, and developed marketing and communication strategies.
Chat live with students from Vilnius University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Vilnius University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
- A bachelor`s degree (university diploma) or equivalent, and at least 20 credits in management and business administration and/or economics or relevant work experience in these fields.
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- If your qualifications and motivation match the program, you will receive an invitation for an interview with the Admission Committee at Vilnius University Business School.
For more information please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing Tools
- Online Consumer Behaviour
- Communication Channels in Marketing
- Methods of Data Collection and Analysis
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Master Thesis: Theoretical Part
- Digital Marketing Strategies and Planning
- Master Thesis: Final Part
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The tuition fee is 4250 EUR/year.
Credit points: 300 ECTS
Qualification awarded: Master`s Degree in Business Management
Project management. You will be able to make decisions and execute marketing activities both in the local and international market, as well as divide complex problems into specific tasks.
- Strategy of digital marketing. You will be able to choose the most appropriate marketing actions for your business in the digital space.
- Analytical skills. You will be able to analyse marketing data and understand consumer behaviour in the digital space.
- Working with communication. You will be able to give critical evaluation of marketing communication and plan digital marketing actions.
Program's aim is to prepare Digital Marketing professionals who can efficiently lead marketing projects in fast changing environment both in private and in public sectors.After graduation you will be able to manage campaigns and communication in social networks, as well as to work on digital advertising, media and traditional marketing projects.
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2021). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors and...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Digital Marketing (MA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...