Business Process ManagementVilnius University
About this program
Business Process Management
The aim of the study program is to train Masters in business studies who are able to implement business processes, adapt to challenges of the contemporary and dynamic business environment, creatively use the instruments of business process analysis, prepare and continuously implement strategy-based decisions acknowledging business as holistic and not limited to fragmented task solutions.
English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Because of the differences in study programs and their admission requirements, each case regarding the English language proficiency test is considered individually.
If language certificate is required, for study programs taught in English: Cambridge English B2 First (First Certificate of English) 160+, IELTS 5.5+, iBT TOEFL 55+.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Corporate Risk Management
- Business Analytics
- Business Process Management I
- Research Methods
- Change Management
- Master Thesis Project I
- International Project Management
- Business Process Management II
- Service Management
- Master Final Thesis
- Business Process Data
- Analysis and Assessment
- Corporate Finance Management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition fee per year: 4114 €
Credits- 90 ECTS
Qualification awarded: Master in Business Management
The graduates of the program will be able:
- To apply theoretical knowledge, analytical methods and skills to analyse and evaluate business operations management process;
- To deeply understand business processes related with production and services providing operations in the local market and global space;
- To analyse business changes and creatively evaluate the chosen ways of communication integration;
- To identify and analyse new business problems, to plan their decision strategies and to model business expansion;
- To evaluate business environment and to create new businesses and related workplaces in accordance with market demand.
Vilnius University created opportunities for students interested in continuing their education to enter the doctoral studies, which are available in the English language; the best of our graduates might be offered employment at the university.
Career frontiers for the Business Process Management graduates open at all business management stages. Every leader at the respective hierarchical level is responsible for corporate processes and their outcomes; therefore, the knowledge acquired in the studies is undoubtedly valuable in pursuing corporate goals and increasing the company's competitiveness. Knowledge and skills in business process planning, organizing, resource management, and controlling are essential for both for-profit and non-profit companies and organizations, as well as manufacturing, services, new business development, and optimal decision-making in the dynamic integrated market.
Message the school
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2021). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors and...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Business Process Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!