Master in Structural EngineeringVilnius Gediminas Technical University
This program educates highly qualified structural engineers for engineering activities, creative decision-making, complicated problems of designing solving, behavior assessment, and the strengthening of building structures.
Graduates of this master’s program will acquire all the skills necessary for practical work in preparation for professional activities in the civil engineering sector. Graduates often find work in construction and design companies, expert bureaus, departments of ministries, town and regional municipalities, or can continue their doctoral studies.
What you'll learn:
- The principles and major dependencies in the behavior analysis of safe and durable building structures.
- The calculation methods and advanced design software for building structures under action of different loads and effects.
- The theory, methods and algorithms for optimization of buildings and their structures.
- The methods of building state analysis and laboratory investigation, and the methods of strengthening of their structures.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent (official transcripts required) with grades in a relevant field.
- English language proficiency (B2 level).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Non EU citizens 3900 EUR/year.
- EU citizens 3219 EUR/year.
Master of Civil Engineering
About this institute
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) located in Lithuania provides an innovative and responsive learning environment for international students. Offering programs at a bachelor, master, and PhD level, VGTU's diverse range of programs cater to students from around the world. VGTU...
Want to know more about Master in Structural Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.