Master in Mechatronics SystemsVilnius Gediminas Technical University
The aim of this program is to prepare highly qualified graduates with comprehensive knowledge in mechanical engineering. Courses will focus on mechanical engineering, information technologies, mechatronic systems and mathematical modeling.
Graduates of the mechantronics systems program will have a strong foundation in analytical modeling and projection skills in manufacturing and process management of mechatronic systems. This will not only provide students with the ability to project, research, and perform manufacturing jobs, but also to execute and supervise projects in organizations.
What you'll learn:
- About implementation of contemporary modern technologies in mechatronics and in design of industrial equipments and robots.
- Critical, constructive and creative thinking, to analyze and evaluate mechatronic and/or robotic subjects on base of qualitative, quantitative indicators, to formulate conclusions and to solve engineering problems, argued, clear and right to convey scientific information.
- To apply theoretical knowledge and research results for product creation and innovations implementation into modern production process related with mechatronics and robotics.
- Understanding how to identify and to analyze engineering and management problems, to propose innovative means for its solution.
- Understanding how to integrate engineering and management knowledge in field of robotics and mechatronics, to achieve expected results.
- To work with the modern high-tech equipment and apply the acquired knowledge in research.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent (official transcripts required) with grades in a relevant field.
- English language proficiency (B2 level).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Non EU citizens 3900 EUR/year.
- EU citizens 3219 EUR/year.
Master of Mechatronics
About this institute
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) located in Lithuania provides an innovative and responsive learning environment for international students. Offering programs at a bachelor, master, and PhD level, VGTU's diverse range of programs cater to students from around the world. VGTU...
Want to know more about Master in Mechatronics Systems? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.