Master in Environmental Management and Clean ProductionVilnius Gediminas Technical University
The aim of the program is to educate professionals of high qualification, who are able to identify and use modern engineering measures to analyze environmental engineering problems.
Students in this program will learn how to assess environmental risks, the extent of threats, and the various control mechanisms.
They'll apply theoretical and practical knowledge in forming solutions for complicated technological processes of clean production and the issues facing environmental protection and environmental management.
What you'll learn:
- To analyze the present and possible environmental situations applying the up-to-date engineering measures, to implement the qualified variety of their resolution modes, to analyze and assess scientifically a wide scale of global, and regional and local environmental engineering problems.
- To perform research using information technologies to assess the obtained results, to estimate the reliability of environmental protection equipment and their application possibilities in real situation.
- To realize the technical, technological and organizational solutions in various fields of environmental engineering.
- To determine and assess the level of environment pollution and harm, to select environment protection measures in order to decrease them, to plan and implement the efficient clean production technologies, and to evaluate them.
- To apply the innovations of technology sciences introducing the principles of clean production, and the ability to combine the skills of this application with the basics of business and management.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent (official transcripts required) with grades in a relevant field.
- English language proficiency (B2 level).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Non EU citizens 3900 EUR/year.
- EU citizens 3219 EUR/year.
Master of Environmental Engineering
About this institute
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) located in Lithuania provides an innovative and responsive learning environment for international students. Offering programs at a bachelor, master, and PhD level, VGTU's diverse range of programs cater to students from around the world. VGTU...
Want to know more about Master in Environmental Management and Clean Production? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.