About this program
Education of professionals who would be able to analyse, model and simulate the building energy conversion processes. In addition, ability to identify, formulate and solve the engineering problems related with indoor air quality, heat production and conversion, heat and gas supply and consumption. Planning and designing new and available building energy equipment and systems, which exhibit high efficiency, cost effectiveness, quality and reliability of energy conversion, consumption and management in a coherent and sustainable demand of resources and environmental impact.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Country Specific Requirements
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Accepted proof of proficiency: Cambridge English, IELTS, TOEFL or other equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems, Indoor Climate, Heat and Gas Supply, Renewable Energy Technologies.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the University website for more information.
4 years (8 semesters), internship included in the programme. Graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
3870 EUR per year
For EU citizens same prices as for local students apply. Please visit the university website for more information.
What you'll learn:
- Design of different types of heating, mechanical ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Using modern computer technologies required to tackle the tasks and challenges in the area of energy engineering
- Analysis of indoor air quality and estimation of building heat and electricity demands
- Using renewable and non-renewable energy sources, their structure, properties, function, components and processes of interaction, the overall integrity of these systems, and their interaction with environment.
- Having the skills operating the measuring equipment and laboratory skills working with the machinery of thermodynamics, heat and mass transfer, ventilation and hydraulic machines.
Graduates are employed in heat or gas supply, heating, ventilation and air conditioning design, maintenance and production companies; or continue education for Master's degree.
Message the school
About this institute
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VILNIUS TECH) located in Vilnius, a vibrant and green capital city of Lithuania, is one of the biggest research universities in the country with a focus on technologies, engineering, and a strong emphasis on university-business cooperation....
Why study at Vilnius Tech
- European Higher Education Area
- High-quality degree studies and internationally recognized diplomas
- Undergraduate, graduate, and PhD study programs fully taught in the English language
- Exchange and placement programs in more than 400 partner institutions around the world
- Scholarship programmes
- Study in a vibrant and green European capital city - Vilnius!
- Plenty of opportunities to apply and diversify your skills through graduate projects, internships, career programs, the Innovation and Creativity Center, clubs, and societies
- Students can work full-time after obtaining a TRP card
- Relatively low living costs
- Friendly, liberal, and safe study and living environment.
Want to know more about Building Energy? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!