Bachelor in Finance EngineeringVilnius Gediminas Technical University
The finance engineering program aims to prepare students with modern knowledge about the financial systems and markets. Students will be able to integrate and apply the knowledge of financial theory, financial process management, and financial engineering to make effective financial decisions in global economics.
Graduates will have knowledge of financial theory and practice in forming, evaluating, and independently making effective financial decisions. This approach will be based on systematic, critical, and constructive thinking.
What you'll learn:
- To process financial information, to analyze and evaluate it.
- To understand financial and investment principles.
- To apply accounting, management accounting, investment, risk and personal financial management skills.
- Develop and evaluate possible financial decisions alternatives in making effective and informed management decisions. Will be able to objectively evaluate quantitative and qualitative financial processes.
- Identify and forecast financial results, make decisions under uncertainty in creating, developing and increasing the value of the business.
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate with good results, particularly in mathematics and English.
- English language proficiency (B2 level).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Non EU citizens 2700 EUR/year.
- EU citizens 1248 EUR/year.
Bachelor of Finance
About this institute
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) located in Lithuania provides an innovative and responsive learning environment for international students. Offering programs at a bachelor, master, and PhD level, VGTU's diverse range of programs cater to students from around the world. VGTU...
Want to know more about Bachelor in Finance Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.