About this program
Bachelor in Economics Engineering
The progamme is focused on preparing professionals who are able to integrate and apply the knowledge of economic theories, management of economic processes and economic engineering complexly, covering both the economy and other fields of social life, science and technology progress; characterized by bright inter-directional and inter-discipline competencies, which enable to use integrally advanced achievements of engineering sciences for the economic knowledge and solution of economic problems and to assess the technological, ecological, social, cultural and other circumstances resident in modern economic development adequately.
- Ranked among the world'sTOP 251-300universities inEconomics and Econometrics by „QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023“
- Internationally recognized degree.
- Students are trained to work in theIndustry 4 and Disruptive Innovation environment.
- Students are focused to theFar EastandNordic regionmarkets (get Chinese and Norwegian language skills).
- Possibility to get adouble degreefrom Kyungpook National University, South Korea.
- Small class size ensuring a focused learning environment and a high degree of interaction.
- Students can intern ininternational and foreign capital companieslocated in Vilnius.
- Students are trained to work in international companies, foreign capital companies, and foreign trade.
- Students can participate in internships (during studies) and studies abroad in a partner university according to the Erasmus+ program in a European country
- Graduates can participate in an extra internship (after graduation) according toErasmus+program in a European country
- Graduates can continue their studies in master's degree studies.
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate with good results (minimum 60% CGPA).
- Mathematics and English subjects with a minimum 60% grade.
- English language proficiency.
- Applications must be accompanied by legalized English translations of all transcripts. Unofficial copies are not accepted. Please checkcountry specific requirementsfor detailed information.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Principles of Economics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Comparative Economics, Quantitative Modelling Methods, Programming in Python and Data Analysis with Python, Economic Analysis, Economic Forecasting, Economics of Human Resource, Economics of Public Sector, International Economics, Digital Economy.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the University website for more information.
4 years (8 semesters), internship included in the programme. Graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
2970 EUR per year
For EU citizens same prices as for local students apply. Please visit the university website for more information.
What Will Students Learn?
- Theories of fundamental worldview and humanitarian sciences use them to know and evaluate comprehensively and with systematic approaches economic, scientific and technological progress phenomena.
- Categories, principles and methods of economic theories and economic engineering, supplemented with the fundamental knowledge of adjacent sciences and possibilities of innovative practical research methods to make assumptions and solve economic problems practically.
- Innovative processes and digital economy as the economic factors of business efficiency, which require non-traditional resources and accessibility of conditions, along with its value creation, guaranteeing the strengthening of business competitiveness and the success of all economic processes.
Graduates can work in international and national organizations as various profile economist, financier, and economist-analyst, are able to measure quantitatively the economical engineering processes, design value creation and increase the welfare of society, and has the access to the graduate (Master’s degree) studies.
Message the school
About this institute
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VILNIUS TECH) located in Vilnius, a vibrant and green capital city of Lithuania, is one of the biggest research universities in the country with a focus on technologies, engineering, and a strong emphasis on university-business cooperation....
Why study at Vilnius Tech
- European Higher Education Area
- High-quality degree studies and internationally recognized diplomas
- Undergraduate, graduate, and PhD study programs fully taught in the English language
- Exchange and placement programs in more than 400 partner institutions around the world
- Scholarship programmes
- Study in a vibrant and green European capital city - Vilnius!
- Plenty of opportunities to apply and diversify your skills through graduate projects, internships, career programs, the Innovation and Creativity Center, clubs, and societies
- Students can work full-time after obtaining a TRP card
- Relatively low living costs
- Friendly, liberal, and safe study and living environment.
Want to know more about Bachelor in Economics Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!