Bachelor in Civil EngineeringVilnius Gediminas Technical University
The civil engineering program is designed for students who want to gain the knowledge, competencies and skills necessary for civil engineering jobs.
With this bachelor of civil engineering degree, students will use modern construction technology for designing buildings and structures, and to manage the building design and construction processes.
This allows students to apply the knowledge in practical situations using creativity, while applying new modern principles of design and detailing.
What you'll learn:
- Skills of practical research, design and building: from the identification of a problem, the selection of research equipment to evaluation of the results and findings and qualification; able to choose methods of investigation and design.
- Skills to collect data for designing of structures and buildings, to analyze and evaluate the data, to select project alternatives and potential methods of construction considering the environment of the construction site, the restrictions, aesthetic and architectural aspects, economic factors and anticipated operation conditions.
- Skills to prepare projects of the structures and to manage designing processes.
- Skills to apply international and European standards in designing buildings and structures and construction.
- Ability correctly to choose calculation scheme and calculation method of building, and to design building structures.
- Ability to prepare construction part of project and to manage the design process.
- Furthermore, students are capable to think analytically, work independently, responsible, thoroughly and quickly organize their work, effectively collaborate with colleagues and with specialists of contiguous fields of work.
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate with good results, particularly in mathematics, physics, and English.
- English language proficiency (B2 level).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Non EU citizens 3500 EUR/year.
- EU citizens 2225 EUR/year.
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
About this institute
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) located in Lithuania provides an innovative and responsive learning environment for international students. Offering programs at a bachelor, master, and PhD level, VGTU's diverse range of programs cater to students from around the world. VGTU...
Want to know more about Bachelor in Civil Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.