Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The business administration and management program centers on the fundamental areas of: economics, sociology, management, information technology, & commercial law. It aims to prepare highly qualified specialists and experts in the field of business administration who can work competently in international organizations.
The business administration and management courses focus mainly on the problem and creative presentation of lectures, case studies, role playing, presentations, and project assignments. Students are encouraged to write essays and develop research papers, to participate in student competitions, and conferences at the university and abroad.
The curriculum provides the opportunity to participate in work placements and pre-graduation internships in tourism organizations. Training is organized in a way which provides the opportunity for horizontal mobility within the major and offers courses that can be selected by students in other majors at the university. Students are also encouraged to participate in the Erasmus program.
Students acquire specific theoretical knowledge and practical skills in decision-making, product and innovation policy in business organizations, timely and qualitative study of consumer demands, developing policy to cover target markets, and building and implementing corporate strategies at national, international, and global levels.
The acquired professional qualification allows graduates to begin careers in business administration, public and private sector companies and organizations, institutions in the country and abroad, or as experts, consultants and associates.
Applicants interested in applying to this program should meet the following requirements:
- To have a secondary education diploma, which gives them the the right to study at the higher education institutions in the country where the secondary education was acquired.
- The minimum average grade of the school disciplines from the document for completed secondary education, which are forming the entrance grade for the chosen specialty, should be no lower than 62 percent of the maximum value of the grading system in the country of acquired education.
The following documents should be attached to the application form:
- A copy of the document for completed secondary education, and of the appendix thereof with the grades (the documents have to be certified by a Notary Public)
- A document issued by a competent authority, certifying that the candidate is entitled to continue his/her education at the higher education institutions in the country where the secondary education was acquired (original)
- A document for proficiency in English language of a minimum of B2 level (IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge certificate)
- A copy of the candidate's international passport
- Photographs - 4 color photographs - 3,5/4,5 cm.
- Medical certificate (original);
- Application fee: 60 EUR (payable by bank transfer)
The documents under Items 1, 2 and 6 must be legalized, translated into Bulgarian and certified in accordance with the provisions of the international treaties between the Republic of Bulgaria and the country in which they have been issued.
*Non-EU Applicants should contact an International admissions officer which will guide and help to prepare all the necessary documents for visa application.
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Tuition & fees
- Citizens from the EU/EEA and Switzerland: 1840 EUR per academic year
- All others: 4000 EUR per academic year
Varna Free University
Varna Free University "Chernorizets Hrabar“ (VFU) is the largest and most well-known private university in Bulgaria. For over 25 years, Varna Free University has strived for quality educational programs, and how to best offer these programs to students in a...