Master of Business Administration (MBA)University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global Campus
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration program delivers a challenging, rich, and relevant academic experience with the flexibility offered by a college online. This online programme from UCC Global will give you quality assurance when choosing your graduate degree in business administration. The programme focuses on the key attributes you’ll need to excel in any business – leadership, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Upon completion of your online Master of Business Administration degree, you will be able to:
- Prepare written and oral communications to create professional presence, articulate a vision, and bridge diverse perspectives and cultural differences that impact businesses
- Integrate critical thinking and inventiveness to form strategies and overcome business challenges in both domestic and international business settings
- Utilize leadership skills in situations involving collaboration, self-advocacy, and business-critical decisions
- Formulate financial analysis and business knowledge in marketing, data analytics, economics, operations, project management, human capital management, and emerging technologies to drive decision-making
- Critique the use of legal and ethical principles and the influence of politics in the business environment
If you are seeking the first-time admission to any master’s degree program, you must meet the following admission requirements prior to the start of your first course at UCC Global.
- Must have a regionally or approved nationally accredited bachelor's degree or post-graduate degree with a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- The language of instruction at UCC Global is English. Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate English Language proficiency, through the completion of an approved English testing regime such as, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Jamaican Students - $10,000 USD for the entire 18-month program.
Caribbean/Regional Students - $10,000 USDfor the entire 18-month program
International Students - $12,000 USD for the entire 18-month program
About this institute
University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global (UCC Global)
The University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global (UCC Global) is a member of the UCC Group which is Jamaica’s largest non-affiliate privately-held premier higher educational institution providing students with world class educational programs and highly trained and qualified local &...
Want to know more about Master of Business Administration (MBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic