Master of Arts in Health Care AdministrationUniversity of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global Campus
Master of Arts in Health Care Administration
Improve the experience of healthcare providers and patients by taking your place in a fast-growing and innovative industry. Make moves to advance your healthcare career by pursuing your master’s degree in healthcare administration online from UCC Global.
What is Health Care Administration?
A master’s degree in healthcare administration expands your knowledge of the healthcare field and is designed for those looking to find new opportunities within the healthcare administration field. Due to the comprehensive and advanced nature of this master’s program in healthcare, it can be highly desirable to both students and potential employers in the industry. The skills and knowledge you obtain from an online MHA at the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global Campus will unlock a variety of opportunities, as this program will help you develop the skills needed to advance to a leadership position, and prepare you for management roles in the healthcare industry.
Upon completion of your online Master of Arts Health Care Administration degree, you will be able to:
- Apply health care financial and accounting concepts in organizational decision making
- Apply principles of leadership in the developing of strategic goals, achieving organizational outcomes, and modelling professional values
- Formulate health care decisions consistent with legal and ethical standards
- Utilize health care information technology and statistical reasoning in organizational planning and decision-making
- Demonstrate sensitivity to diversity in the health care setting
- Evaluate health care outcomes using quality improvement and risk standards
- Apply health care economic perspectives in the interpretation of health policy
- Apply problem-solving approaches in the resolution of health care issues
- Communicate the responsibility of a health care professional remaining current in their professional knowledge
If you are seeking the first-time admission to any master’s degree program, you must meet the following admission requirements prior to the start of your first course at UCC Global.
- Must have a regionally or approved nationally accredited bachelor's degree or post-graduate degree with a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- The language of instruction at UCC Global is English. Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate English Language proficiency, through the completion of an approved English testing regime such as, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Jamaican Students - $10,000 USD for the entire 18-month program.
Caribbean/Regional Students - $10,000 USDfor the entire 18-month program
International Students - $12,000 USD for the entire 18-month program
About this institute
University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global (UCC Global)
The University of the Commonwealth Caribbean (UCC) is Jamaica’s largest non-affiliate privately-held premier higher educational institution providing students with world class educational programs and highly trained and qualified local & international faculty. The institution has its headquarters in Kingston Jamaica....
Want to know more about Master of Arts in Health Care Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Potsdam, United States of America
San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Spain