Master’s Program in Arts Management, Society and Creative EntrepreneurshipUniversity of the Arts Helsinki
About this program
Master's Program in Arts Management, Society and Creative Entrepreneurship
We provide new perspectives and approaches for the evolving field of arts and culture.
You will be part of the unique Finnish education system, gaining new perspectives on and approaches to the evolving field of arts and culture from the master’s degree Program in Arts Management, Society and Creative Entrepreneurship. You will have the chance to experience the care and wellbeing we provide our students. You will study in exceptional facilities and, at the same time, be part of the digital world.
Our program is international and taught in English. You will have the chance to meet and learn from world-class experts and academics from all over the world, developing your social capital with colleagues and professionals from the field in Finland and internationally. After graduation, you will have diverse work opportunities in leading positions in the public, private and third sectors. You will also be well prepared to work as an entrepreneur in the creative sector.
In order to be admitted as a degree student to the Uniarts Helsinki, applicants must have command of the language of instruction used in the program. Having sufficient language skills is, in principle, a requirement in order to be eligible to apply, and it ensures that the applicant has demonstrated educability and suitability for university-level education and has the communication skills needed as a student.
The academies determine the languages of instruction for each degree program. The languages are stated in the program’s admission criteria as well as the syllabus.
If a program has several languages of instruction, applicants are only required to prove their proficiency in one of the languages. If a degree program or e.g. joint program requires the demand of several languages, applicants may be required to demonstrate their language skills in several languages.
Applicants must demonstrate their skills with a language certificate or prior studies. Language skills may also be assessed as part of entrance examinations.
A number of our study programs is offered in Finnish, Swedish, and English. This means that the student has the right to use any of these languages in teaching and study attainments, unless it is otherwise stated in the curriculum or the character of teaching makes it impossible. Please notice that most of our group instruction is held in Finnish or English.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Arts and Society
- Cultural Policy, Strategic Management and Leadership
- Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship
- Personal Development
Please check the course webpage for more details regarding the program content.
For more information, please check the course webpage.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The tuition fee for non-EU/EEA students is €5000 per year.
Tuition fees at Uniarts Helsinki are only applicable to Non-EU and non-EEA students studying for a BA or a MA degree in English.
A master degree in Arts Management, Society and Creative Entrepreneurship qualifies students for doctoral studies, which focus on thorough empirical and interdisciplinary research in current arts management and leadership topics.
About this institute
University of the Arts Helsinki
The University of the Arts Helsinki (Uniarts Helsinki) offers the highest education in fine arts, music, dance and theatre in an inspiring multidisciplinary environment. Uniarts Helsinki’s wide selection of programs in the field of arts and productive dialogue between teaching...
Why study at University of the Arts Helsinki
- The University of the Arts is one of the leading performing arts universities in the world: Uniarts Helsinki’s Sibelius Academy has ranked among the top 22 universities in the QS World University Ranking for five consecutive years (2016–2022).
- We have unique facilities for creating arts with two campuses in Helsinki and a new building for fine arts which was opened in 2021. The facilities are in the use of the Academy of Fine Arts as well as students of light design, sound design, and design for the performing arts. We host over 1,000 public performances or exhibitions per year.
- At Uniarts Helsinki you can study in an inspiring environment where different disciplines of art influence each other. The academies of Uniarts Helsinki;Academy of Fine Arts, Theatre Academy and Sibelius Academy, have roots deep within the Finnish arts education and history of art. The predecessors of all three academies were founded in the 19th century although then they operated under slightly different names.
- The Academy of Fine Arts of Uniarts Helsinki is an international academy with a focus on fine arts. Students' personal aspirations and one-to-one guidance in teaching are at the heart of the academy.
- The Sibelius Academy of Uniarts Helsinki is one of the largest music academies in Europe. It is the cornerstone of the Finnish music culture through its expertise in teaching, research and artistic activities.
- The Theatre Academy of Uniarts Helsinki is a reformer of the performing arts and offer the highest education in theatre, dance and writing in Finland.
University of the Arts Helsinki
Be the first to write a review!